Safat is a Rank S Elite Mark found in Coerthas Central Highlands. Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
Coerthas Central Highlands
(x24,y20) (x24,y22) (x25,y24) (x26,y25) (x27,y21) (x28,y22) (x28,y26) (x29,y28) (x30,y30) (x31,y31) (x23,y27) (x21,y28) (x20,y29) (x18,y29) (x16,y29) (x16,y27) (x15,y26) (x13,y25) (x13,y28) (x11,y29) (x11,y27) (x9,y27) (x6,y29) (x22,y19) (x21,y16) (x20,y19) (x18,y19) (x17,y21) (x14,y20) (x16,y18) (x14,y18) (x11,y20) (x11,y19) (x9,y15) (x9,y14) (x9,y12) (x11,y13) (x12,y14) (x9,y21) (x6,y20) (x5,y18) (x4,y17) (x6,y16) (x33,y24) (x35,y23) (x36,y23) (x32,y17) (x35,y15) (x32,y15) (x28,y15) (x27,y13) (x25,y14) (x30,y12) (x28,y11) (x30,y11) (x25,y11) (x25,y9) (x23,y8) (x29,y8) (x32,y7)
Falling to 1 HP or dying in the zone has a chance of spawning Safat, assuming its random timer is up.
60 to 84 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 36 to 51 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Dragon Breath is a line aoe. It inflicts all hit with a cleansable Poison dot.
- Granite Rain is a large aoe that knocks back and inflicts all hit with a cleansable Poison dot.
- Evil Eye is a conal aoe that inflicts all hit with a Hysteria debuff.
- Salivous Snap is an attack on the mt. It inflicts those hit with a cleansable Poison dot.
- Toxic Vomit is an aoe attack on a random player. It inflicts all hti with a cleansable Poison dot.
A winning combination of size and agility, the dragon Safat spends much of its time winging its way through the Sea of Clouds.
A scream or two, however, never fails to bring the Safat streaking down to its prey, attuned as the beast is to human terror and misery.
Cunning hunters have been known to work themselves into a delirium of fear in order to bait the dragon. Results have been mixed.
— Hunter-Scholar of Camp Dragonhead