The Dravanian Forelands
(x35,y28) (x39,y25) (x32,y18) (x35,y14) (x34,y8) (x27,y7) (x29,y21) (x26,y25) (x28,y31) (x25,y32) (x18,y38) (x10,y35) (x14,y31) (x17,y35) (x21,y34) (x12,y27) (x20,y30) (x21,y20) (x14,y14) (x17,y11)
Complete the Cerf's Up FATE 5 times in a row.
- The FATE Cerf's Up spawns 15 to 180 minutes after it last ended.
- Only one of the FATEs Cerf's Up, El Miacid, Elephant in the Brume, or Special Tarasque Force can be up at once, so completing these can push spawn.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Free Fall targets a random player with a circular aoe, which Senmurv then dives onto.
- Golden Talons is a tankbuster
- Winds of Winter is an aoe that grants a stacking, cleansable Wind Resist Down debuff.
Ave ye ever set yer eyes on a griffin, Adventurer? They're 'alf eagle, 'alf lion, an' all 'unter. Just like a chocobo trapper, they stalk their prey from the shadows- or in their case the clouds- waitin' fer the perfect time to strike.
The chocobo 'unters o' Tailfeather've got a certain credo about pickin' when to spring the trap- "'unt the 'unter," they say. Whatever quarry yer after, ye stand a better chance o' catchin' it unawares if it's busy tryin' to catch its own prey.
Seems it's amotto ol' Senmurv's taken to 'eart. Whenever a group of 'ungry beasts 'eads out on the 'unt, the king o' the griffins'll swoop down from the sky an' carry off as many as 'is beak'll
— Fhilskaet of Tailfeather