Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Sack of Nuts, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 20 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Revelation. Players will also have a chance of obtaining 1 Cracked Planicluster, 1 Cracked Stellacluster or both.
(x20.8, y31.6) (x12, y19), (x24.9, 30.6), (x26.9, y24.2), (x31, y19), (x24.7, y11.4)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Goblin Punch is tank buster.
- Gobthunder II is a circle AoE targeted at a random player or itself, inflicting Lightning Resistance Down II.
- Goblin Slash is an untelegraphed circle AoE around it that immediately follows a Gobthunder II on itself, applying a Vulnerability Up.
- Gobthunder III is an AoE marker on a random player that deals high damage and inflicts Lightning Resistance Down II on all players in a wide radius around the targeted player. Interruptable.
- Gobhaste bestows a permanent Haste buff onto Li'l Murderer, reducing the cast time of its actions.
Folks on Kholusia have never gotten on all too well with hobgoblins. There's been conflict for as long as anyone can remember. They're clever enough to use tools, but they lack patience and foresight. You'll never catch them plowing a field, to say the least. Building's not in their nature─but thievery and destruction, they most certainly are. Li'l Murderer, as some have taken to calling him, is perhaps the worst of the lot. A liar and a scoundrel who has swindled countless innocents, relieving them of their worldly possessions and often their lives as well. He is a cunning fiend and is not to be underestimated.