Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Sacks of Nuts, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 20 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Causality. Players will also have a chance of obtaining 1 Cracked Anthocluster, 1 Cracked Dendrocluster or both.
(x10.8, y24.4), (x15.6, y28.7), (x17.7, y25.6), (x18.4, y21.6), (x23.6, y33.3), (x24.2, y22.8), (x28, y26.9), (x29.9, y30), (x36.4, y27.2)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Whimsy a la Mode applies a directional buff to itself which makes its next attack in that direction.
- Princess's Threnody is an untelegraphed conal AoE in the direction of the Whimsy buff which applies Truly Berserk, forcing those hit to auto-attack target and self for 10 seconds.
- Amorphic Flail is a telegraphed circle AoE around itself.
- Banish is a telegraphed tank buster on the main target.
- Princess's Cacophony is a large, telegraphed circle AoE on a random target.
As one should hope you are aware, summoning a high-ranking voidsent to our plane requires a vast amount of aether be manipulated to tear a hole in the veil betwixt this world and the void.
On extremely rare occasion, however, a tear may naturally form, creating a planar fissure from which the likes of low-ranking voidsent, such as the imp, squirm their way into our world. Obviously, this phenomenon must also occur on the moon.
Now, without a satisfactory vessel to inhabit on the moon's surface, I am quite certain the voidsent would be forced to dwell in an amorphous lump of lunar soil. The only true question is what to name the resulting specimen...but I think “mousse princess” sounds rather sweet, don't you?
— Chrysielle, Old Sharlayan Aetheryte Plaza, Old Sharlayan