Outer La Noscea
(x16,y18) (x15,y18) (x15,y17) (x13,y17) (x15,y15) (x14,y14) (x15,y12) (x15,y11) (x19,y15) (x23,y16) (x23,y15) (x21,y15) (x24,y16) (x23,y13) (x22,y11) (x22,y10) (x23,y9) (x22,y8) (x22,y7) (x21,y7) (x25,y8) (x27,y6) (x27,y7)
Assuming its spawn timer is up, when a player dies in Outer La Noscea; it has a chance of spawning. Where and how don't matter at all!
- Setting your Home Point to Outer La Noscea can be useful for repeatedly dying if you do not have a friend to raise you.
- Blue Mage's Self-destruct can be used to spawn Chernobog.
65 to 71 hours after it's killed; or alternatively 39 to 43 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Mortal Ray is a conal AoE gaze attack that is easily dodged by looking away from Chernobog. Inflicts Doom on those hit.
- Triclip is a conal AoE tankbuster.
- Voidfire II is a circle AoE on a random player.
- Void Blizzard III is a circle AoE on a random player that inflicts those hit with Bind.
- Frightful Roar is a large AoE that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Vulnerability Up debuff.
- Mow is a conal AoE that inflicts those hit with a cleansable Poison dot.
- Prior to the release of Stormblood, Mahisha was the name of this hunt. An A Rank in The Lochs has since been named Mahisha.
In death does Chernobog find its purpose, and so the scent of corse-flower is sweet to this creature.
A stele unearthed at Nym records that Chernobog was summoned during the War of the Magi in the Fifth Astral Era, for the conquest of the Floating City.
The ploy failed and Chernobog was bound at great cost, by the efforts of some two score phrontists of Nym. What broke the tethers is not known, though there are theories ranging from the Calamity to the humble weevil.