The Azim Steppe
(x28,y26) (x28,y18) (x22,y16) (x17,y18) (x12,y17) (x13,y10) (x18,y10) (x27,y9) (x35,y15) (x24,y30) (x26,y34) (x21,y34) (x17,y33) (x14,y30) (x15,y25) (x11,y28) (x9,y25) (x9,y22)
- Once its timer ends, Orghana strays from its spawn point, so flying over exact coordinates may be insufficient.
- The player that spawns it does not have to have been in the zone when the FATE was completed.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Epigraph is an untelegraphed column AoE targeted at a random player. Orghana turns towards this player, so get behind or to the sides.
- Flaming Epigraph is a circle AoE on a random player.
- Flaring Epigraph is a large AoE. Orghana often does this many times in a row.
- Trembling Epigraph is a heavy-hitting circle AoE around Orghana.
The Xaela of these lands have a custom wherein we carve the histories of our greatest heroes and warriors into stone reliefs.
The chuluu of the hero Orghana is an embodiment of his life's journey. So much so, that the stone itself wanders the steppes, seeking to emulate the story carved upon its surface.
Orghana, a son of the Himaa, was said to have had a twin sister. And one of our most famous tales concerns the vengeance he wrought upon his sibling's killers...
— Jaliqai of Reunion
To Aura Zera who lives in the prairie, Life of the great heroes and mighty men of the clan, There is a unique custom of carving into a stone person.
And the life of a hero organist was engraved, "Organa Cholo" embodies the description.
Even now, I am wandering around the meadow for a certain purpose. Hero organist, It seems that there were two twin sisters, like Hima. Anecdotes that fulfilled the revenge of the killed sister are famous.
— Japanese Client Translation
- Personally worked out its spawn point and had it spawn on me in the moment of the completed FATE disappearing, multiple times.
- Killed numerous Khun Chuluu right before a successful spawn from the FATE to debunk the idea that regular walls work.
- NPCs consistently respawn on exact coordinates. Kaiser Behemoth spawns at vastly different areas of its spawn point unless you camp it, suggesting it starts moving about when its timer ends, rather than when it spawns.
- Personally loaded into the zone for the first time under 90 hours and flew over spawn points without doing the FATE, and spawned it successfully at x9,y22. Live for the Mettle was deep into its timer.