Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
Lower La Noscea
(x23,y36) (x22,y34) (x21,y36) (x20,y35) (x19,y35) (x17,y35) (x20,y37) (x23,y38) (x20,y32) (x25,y26) (x27,y26) (x26,y25) (x25,y22) (x29,y20) (x29,y18) (x29,y17) (x30,y14) (x31,y16) (x33,y16) (x34,y17)
Assuming its random timer is up, Croakadile will spawn when a player travels over its chosen spawn point between 5PM-8PM Eorzea Time during a Full Moon.
- Factors such as whether the player is mounted or moving have no effect on spawn.
50 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 30 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Solidifying Secretion is an aoe around Croakadile. This also grants Croakadile a Manawall buff, which prevents physical damage. This shield can be broken by dealing damage.
- Vasoconstrictor is an aoe on a random player. It inflicts those hit with a cleansable Poison dot.
- Lethal Lap is a conal attack on the mt. It inflicts those hit with a cleansable Poison dot and an uncleansable Confusion debuff.
- Lap is an attack on the mt.
- Sticky Tongue draws in and inflicts random players with a cleansable Bind debuff.
Frogs of inconvenient size are a legion, but surprisingly few of them seek fodder commensurate with their size. The Croakadile is one such unwelcome surprise.
The first known victim during the present manifestation is reported to be a franklin who felt his ring slip off during a nightly walk with his lady.
He turned back down the path, and his lady saw him reach down just as the moon took cover behind a cloud. When the moonlight returned, he had vanished.
— Hunter-Scholar of Moraby Drydocks