Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Item Level
- Party size
- Light Party
4 man • 1 1 2
- Time limit
- 90 minutes
- Duty Finder
- Dungeons (Endwalker)
- 80 50
- Req. quest
- Going Haam
- Old Sharlayan (X:13.9, Y:16.0)
- Explorer, Trust
- Trust EXP
North of the Sharlayan mainland lies the verdant Isle of Haam, a land long protected by the Forum as an academic asset due to its abundant wells of aether. Yet with plenty often comes peril, and the vicious beasts that live there will not so readily relinquish their claim to the island's lifeblood. Will you secure the energy you need to breach the void—or be returned to the very flows of aether you seek?
— In-game description
The Aetherfont is a level 90 dungeon introduced in patch 6.4 with Endwalker.
- Arrive on the landfast floe: 0/1
- Clear the landfast floe: 0/1
- Arrive in Cyancap Cavern: 0/1
- Clear Cyancap Cavern: 0/1
- Arrive in the Deep Below: 0/1
- Defeat the Octomammoth: 0/1
- Sonic Bloop: Moderate damage tank buster.
- Upsweep: Moderate damage to the entire party. Will cause any crystals formed to cast a wide or small AoE dependant on crystals size.
- Tidal Breath: Lyngbakr turns around and casts a Large arena-wide AoE with high damage to anyone not behind them.
- Body Slam: Lyngbakr moves to the center of the area and unleashes a arena-wide AoE with moderate damage to the entire party and spawn crystals of various sizes that will cast an AoE dependent on the crystals size once Upsweep is cast.
- Floodstide: Casts AoE markers on all party members that do light damage
- Battle Cry: Moderate damage to party. Will limit arena size on 2nd cast
- Lightning Leap: Leaps in the opposite direction on the tank and releases a Circular AoE and form lightning lines on the floor that will explode.
- Ripper Claw: Moderate damage tank buster
- Spinning Claw: Releases a circular AoE from themselves followed by lightning lines laid across the arena with a larger AoE than the ones from Lightning Leap
- Lightning Rampage: Jumps 4 times that releases a circular AoE and emit lightning lines across the arena each time.
Slumbering Scourge: Octomammoth
- Tidal Roar: Low damage to the entire party.
- Octostroke: Spawns tentacles on multiple platforms that cause a conal AoE.
- Tentacle Wallop: Line AoE from Tentacle.
- Vivid Eyes: Casts a conal AoE that extends out partially in front of them.
- Saline Spit: Casts an AoE on every platform. Avoidable by going in-between platforms.
- Tidal Breath: Casts a Circular AoE that extend from their Frontal and Flank.
- Telekinesis: Spawns crystals that will cast an AoE on the platform it targets.
- Breathstroke: Spawns tentacles on multiple platforms that cause a conal AoE and an additional attack that inflicts a Vulnerability Up and Dropsy debuff.
- See also: Distance Armor and Distance Accessories
- Octomammoth Card (Drops at a fixed rate.)
|Distance Bottoms of Scouting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Bottoms of Striking||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Breeches of Aiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Breeches of Casting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Breeches of Fending||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Breeches of Healing||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Breeches of Maiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Coat of Aiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Cuirass of Fending||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Cuirass of Maiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Scale Mail of Casting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Scale Mail of Healing||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Scale Mail of Scouting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Distance Scale Mail of Striking||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Starsbreath Orchestrion Roll||Orchestrion Roll||Basic||1|
Treasure Coffer 1 (X: 10.1, Y: 15.5)
Treasure Coffer 2 (X: 13.2, Y: 13.8)
Treasure Coffer 3 (X: 11.3, Y: 13.3)
Treasure Coffer 4 (X: 11.2, Y: 10.7)
This duty is associated with the following achievements:
|Mapping the Realm: The Aetherfont||10||Discover every location within the Aetherfont.||-||6.4|