Ala Mhigo (Duty)
Liberty or death! Now begins the battle for the future of a nation. Together with the brave men and women of the Eorzean Alliance and the Resistance, you and your fellow adventurers must enter the city and make for the castle where Zenos yae Galvus resides, and put an end to his reign of terror.
— In-game description
- Quest: Stormblood (Quest)
- Quest-giver Location: Pipin - The Lochs (x32.6, y22.8, z1.6)
- Prerequisites: Main Scenario Quest The Measure of His Reach
- Electromagnetic Field: Area wide moderate damage.
- Target Search: Places a target marker under players. It takes about 6s to aquire its target. Bait it away and drop it somewhere safe. It will put a small AOE at its final place.
- Tail Laser: Line AOE front/behind Magitek Scorpion.
The fight could be separated in 3 phases:
- Phase 1: Pre-Out-of-Body.
- Phase 2: Out-of-Body.
- Phase 3: Post-Out-of-Body.
- Mana Burst: Area wide moderate damage.
- Order to Charge: Places 3 drones somewhere in the area.
- Order to Fire: Shortly after Order to Charge, places large AOE circles somewhere in the area. After the AOE is done, three (3) larger, overlapping circles will appear. Save zones are inside.
- Magitek Disruptor: Stuns and sucks the player in.
- Mindjack: Knocks back and applies Out of Body. Player must reach and touch their body (Unconscious Adeventure - linked by fiery line with the player). Prototype Death Claws will spawn. These mobs stun at melee range.Prototype Bits spawn around the area. They will shoot blue laser that stun on hit. Recommendation: Dodge the Death Claws by moving to a side, away from the mobs. Avoid the blue lasers and get your body. Do note, that player may die in this phase. Death Claws must be killed a soon as normal gamplay is resumed.
- Demimagicks: Places a marker and AOE under each player. Uses overlapping circles from Order to Fire but to a larger extent at the same time.
Note of caution: Just outside the door to Zenos are 2 12th Legion Colossus. These mobs tend to run off and use AoEs in random directions.
The fight could be separated into three phases:
- Phase 1: Pre-Aether Transfer.
- Phase 2: Aether Transfer.
- Phase 3: Post-Aether Transfer.
In all phases: Avoid touching the outer ring of the area. It would inflict some damage and one stack of Damage Down.
Zenos will, at around 15% HP, start charging his ultima. An Aether Transfer meter will indicate the time you have to kill the three adds.
There is no "best" order; just destroy them ASAP. However, The Swell will occasionally kick you into the outer ring.
- Art of the Storm: PBAoE centred on Zenos. Don't stay in it.
- Art of the Swell: PBAoE centred on Zenos. Knocks back, stay in it.
- Art of the Sword: Line AoE targeted at each player. Do not stack or you will get hit by more than one ray.
- Vein Splitter: Places 4 copies around Zenos. Large PBAoE around Zenos, followed by large PBAOEs around the copies. The AoEs of the copies do not overlap near Zenos. Zenos will jump one player and tether to that player. After a few seconds he will execute Lightless Spark.
- Lightless Spark: Cone AoE targeted at a chosen player.
- Concentrativity: Area wide AoE, high damage.
- Ame-no-Habakiri: Uses Art of the Sword.
- The Swell: Uses Art of the Swell.
- The Storm: Uses Art of the Storm.
|Arhat Bracelets of Aiming||Bracelets||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Bracelets of Casting||Bracelets||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Bracelets of Fending||Bracelets||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Bracelets of Healing||Bracelets||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Bracelets of Slaying||Bracelets||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Kyahan of Aiming||Feet||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Kyahan of Casting||Feet||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Kyahan of Fending||Feet||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Kyahan of Healing||Feet||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Kyahan of Maiming||Feet||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Kyahan of Scouting||Feet||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Kyahan of Striking||Feet||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Obi of Aiming||Waist||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Obi of Casting||Waist||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Obi of Fending||Waist||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Obi of Healing||Waist||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Obi of Maiming||Waist||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Obi of Scouting||Waist||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Obi of Striking||Waist||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Ring of Aiming||Ring||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Ring of Casting||Ring||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Ring of Fending||Ring||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Ring of Healing||Ring||Dungeon||1|
|Arhat Ring of Slaying||Ring||Dungeon||1|
Additional Treasure Coffers
Treasure Coffer 1 (X: 11.3 Y: 15.1)
Any of Magitek Scorpion's loot
Treasure Coffer 2 (X: 11.8 Y: 13.3)
Any of Aulus mal Asina's loot