Holminster Switch is a level 71 dungeon introduced in patch 5.0 with Shadowbringers.“
Holminster Switch─an idyllic settlement in the northern reaches of Lakeland; a tranquil village where folk spend their days raising livestock and tending crops; a ripe target for a Lightwarden and its swarm of voracious sin eaters.
Reports of bloody carnage have reached the Crystarium, and the guard has deployed in force in answer to Holminster's plea for aid. The Crystal Exarch has need of your strength, for this is no skirmish with a stray abomination─to triumph against a Warden would be to strike a telling blow in the unending war for the First's survival.
— In-game description
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Bosses
- 3 Loot
- 4 Images
- Arrive at the Wound.
- Clear the Wound.
- Arrive in the Auction.
- Clear the Auction.
- Arrive in the Manor House Courtyard.
- Defeat Philia.
There are three bosses in Holminster Switch.
- The Path of Light: Moderate damage to the entire party
- Pillory: Tankbuster.
- Brazen Bull: Summons four untargetable orb adds that fire off cross AoEs, leaving a small section of the arena safe.
- Thumbscrew: Cast during Brazen Bull. Line AoE toward a safe area. Forgiven Dissonance charges to the edge of the arena.
- Wooden Horse: Cast immediately after Thumbscrew. A large cone attack directed toward the center of the arena.
- The Tickler: Tankbuster.
- Scold's bridle: Moderate damage to the entire party.
- Fevered Flagellation: Each player gains a number of dots above their heads, 1-4. Tesleen will charge at each player in order, dealing damage to that player as well as any other players in the way.
- Exorcise: Stack marker on one player alongside four circle AoEs around the center of the arena. All five targets will leave behind a puddle that inflicts Bleed.
- Scavenger's Daughter: Moderate damage to the entire party.
- Headcrusher: Tankbuster.
- Pendulum: Targeted proximity marker on the tank followed immediately by a proximity marker in the center of the arena.
- Chain Down: Targets a random non-tank player with a crosshair. Shortly after, that player will become Fettered, unable to act.
- Aethersup: Large cone attack directed at the Fettered player. Extremely high damage that lingers for a bit.
- Left/Right Knout: >180 degree arc to the respective side of Philia. Philia telegraphs this attack by raising the arm it's about to attack with. Deals moderate damage while also Stunning players hit and knocking them directly in front of Philia.
- Taphephobia: Player targeted circle AoE.
- Into the Light: Line stack marker on a random player.
- Fierce Beating: Philia moves to the center of the arena with a rotating marker around it and a damaging puddle will appear inside Philia's hitbox. Philia will slam the ground in front of it with its arms, creating two moving circle AoEs travelling outward. Then Philia will swing its tail as a cone attack behind itself, rotating slightly as it does so. The attack will repeat until Philia has made a full 360 degree rotation.
Treasure Coffer 1 (X: 11.1 Y: 13.3)
Treasure Coffer 2 (X: 12.9 Y: 7.4)
Treasure Coffer 3 (X: 12.6 Y: 4.7)
Treasure Coffer 4 (X: 12.6 Y: 4.7)