Named after a man-eating creature from ancient Padjali folklore, the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak was built on the site of a natural cave system beneath Silent Arbor. Until recently, it held all of Gridania's foulest criminals, from arsonists to poachers, but the completion of a new gaol closer to the city heralded its abandonment.
— In-game description
The Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak is a level 24 dungeon introduced in patch 2.0. Map layout and progression was significantly overhauled in patch 6.1.
- Arrive at the confession chamber: 0/1
- Clear the confession chamber: 0/1
- Arrive at the Fool's Rest: 0/1
- Clear the Fool's Rest: 0/1
- Arrive at the abacination chamber: 0/1
- Defeat Graffias: 0/1
Coeurl O'Nine Tails are encountered twice in the instance. The second Coeurl also spawns two adds.
- Acid Mist: Poisons all nearby party members.
There are puddles of green goo surrounding the arena that inflict the Leaden debuff, slowing players' movement.
- Realm Shaker: An instant circle AoE around the boss that deals moderate damage.
- Silkscreen: A line AoE targeting a random player.
- Sticky Web: Graffias targets a random player, dealing minor damage and spawning an untargetable Fleshy Pod add at their position. After a few seconds, the add explodes with Pod Burst, dealing moderate damage in a circle AoE and inflicting any players hit with a Poison debuff.
At 50% HP, the boss will summon 4 Comesmite adds, and the skin on its tail will fall off as an additional target, unlocking another attack. Killing the tail will remove the attack and give the boss Vulnerability Up for 60 seconds.
- Deadly Thrust: A player will be targeted and a large green poison puddle will be placed at their position that inflicts a Pollen debuff, dealing damage over time to any players standing inside of it.
Treasure Coffer 1 (X: 10.3 Y: 13.3)
Treasure Coffer 2 (X: 12.2 Y: 12.4)
Treasure Coffer 3 (X: 11.4 Y: 10.3)
Treasure Coffer 4 (X: 12.3 Y: 9.2)