The Fractal Continuum (Hard)
The Fractal Continuum (Hard)
The Fractal Continuum plays host to both technological marvels and chimerical horrors conceived through the unparalleled ingenuity of the Allagans. And while its facilities have remained dormant since a recent endeavor to salvage materials, Garlond Ironworks has detected a peculiar energy signature emanating from within. Few would dare even ponder what monstrosities yet stir within, but the Warrior of Light need not wonder. The Ironworks has beseeched their aid to investigate the resurgence of activity within the ancient Allagan museum.
— In-game description
- Arrive at the Reality Augmentation Bay: 0/1
- Defeat Motherbit: 0/1
- Arrive at Exhibit Level VIII: 0/1
- Defeat Ultima Warrior: 0/1
- Arrive at the Genesis Engine: 0/1
- Defeat the Ultima Beast: 0/1
- Electrochemical Transfer: Bits reactivate and form a pattern - Attacks tank and throws out linear AoEs. Move out of the damage zones when they appear.
- Allagan Gravity: Circle AoE - Leaves behind a puddle that will pull you in if too close.
- Citadel Buster: The bits form a line in the center of the arena, facing one direction. Quickly get behind them to avoid massive damage and knockback.
- Atherplasm Tankbuster + Damage around Tank.
- Citadel Buster Targets random player.
- Ceruleum Vent Group Wide Damage & Knockback.
- Primordial Aether Channels power from a Primal Statue and gains special abilities.
- If Zurvan Players affected by fire or ice must stand in appropriate marker. ex Fire > Fire Ice > Ice
- Mass Aetheroplasm Stack Damage on Group.
- If Sophia Stack Black & White markers together.
- Death Spin: Hits anyone in Melee Range - Keep Clear.
- Aether Bend: Hits anyone not inside his Hitbox - Stand on Boss.
- Flare Star: Drops Fire Puddles - Proximity Based Damage.
- Allagan Gravity: Spread out from others and move away from gravity puddles after.
- Light Pillar: Expanding AoE from center - Dodge as it moves across platform.
- Forborn Beast: Adds Damage Up buffs on Boss.
- Allagen Flare: Targets Tank - Move away to reduce damage.
- Enrage: Slow Demi Ulta - Boss must be killed before cast goes off
|Farlander Acton of Casting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Acton of Healing||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Aiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Casting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Healing||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Scouting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Breeches of Fending||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Breeches of Maiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Breeches of Striking||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Mail of Fending||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Surcoat of Maiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Surcoat of Striking||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Top of Aiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Top of Scouting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Guidance Node Card||Triple Triad Card||Basic||1|
|Unbreakable (Duality) Orchestrion Roll||Orchestrion Roll||Basic||1|
Additional Treasure Coffers
Treasure Coffer 1 (X: 10.7 Y: 11.0)
Any of Motherbit's loot, or one of the following:
Treasure Coffer 2 (X: 9.0 Y: 11.7)
Any of The Ultima Warrior's loot, or one of the following:
Treasure Coffer 3 (X: 12.7 Y: 9.6)
Treasure Coffer 4 (X: 11.6 Y: 12.5)
Any accessories from The Ultima Warrior's loot, or one of the following: