The Stone Vigil
|Type||Light Party Dungeon|
|Patch||2.0 (A Realm Reborn)|
|Players||4 (1 Tank / 1 Healer / 2 DPS)|
|Time Limit||90 Minutes|
|Entrance||Coerthas Central Highlands (x7,y11)|
|Unlock||In Pursuit of the Past|
- See also: Stone Vigil (Hard)
- “One of four watchtowers built along the Sea of Clouds by the city-state of Ishgard, the Stone Vigil was overrun and occupied by the Dravanian Horde not long after the Calamity. The following years have seen the knights of House Durendaire make several attempts at reclaiming the fortress, but to no avail. What could it be that thwarts their every effort?”
- —Game Description
- Secure the barbican.
- Retake the right brattice.
- Defeat Isgebind.
Chudo-Yudo is the first boss of the dungeon. He has powerful frontal breath attacks that all players besides the tank should avoid. One strategy is to only have the tank stand in front of Chudo-Yudo, rest of the party members stand behind the dragon at all times. By staying out of his breath attacks, the fight should be fairly easy.
- All non-tanks stand behind the dragon at all times.
- Rake is an instant melee attack that deals a small amount of damage.
- Lion's Breath is a casted breath attack that moderate amount of damage and inflicts the debuff burn to all targets hit.
- Swinge is a frontal AoE cone attack that deals a moderate amount of damage and inflicts the debuffs Silence and Pacification for 5 seconds to all targets hit.
Koshchei is the 2nd dragon boss of The Stone Vigil. In this fight there are 3 cannons positioned at the far side of the boss' room. Throughout the fight, Koshchei will summon dragon adds outside of the castle to help him. Use the cannons to defeat the adds when they spawn.
Koshchei will use the ability Typhoon to spawn whirlwinds. As the fight escalate, multiple whirlwinds appear at once. Players caught within the whirlwinds will take damage and receive a DoT debuff.
- Use the cannons to defeat the adds.
- Collapse is an instant ability that damages all targets in front of it.
- Spiked Tail is an ability that Inflicts the debuff Poison on it's target.
- Typhoon is a tornado that slowly moves towards a random party member. Targets hit by the spell takes a small amount of damage and receives the debuff Windburn.
- Blazing Trail is a frontal cone AoE attack that moderately damages any targets hit.
Isgebind is the final boss of The Stone Vigil. This icy dragon has powerful breath attacks along with massive AoE capabilities. Non-tank party members should stay away from the front of the dragon to avoid its breath attacks. Occasionally, Isgebind will cast Sheet of Ice on a random party member, players should move out of the red ground indicator circle when it appears underneath them.
Throughout the fight, Isgebind will take flight and about half of the room will glow in a icy blue light. After a few seconds Isegebind will fly over the area and use its frost breath. Players caught in the area will take heavy damage. Squishier players (e.g. healers and ranged DPS) can be killed instantly by this, so be careful. This attack with either fill one half of the room, or a strip down the middle. Stand near the middle and be prepared to run toward one side.
Players should try to stand near the outside of the room when possible. The AoE from Sheet of Ice is persistent. If too many Sheet of Ice AoEs are in the middle of the room, it can make it difficult to dodge Cauterize.
- Be sure to avoid the red ground indicators and glow blue areas
- Try to stand near the outside of the room whenever possible to keep the middle clear of Sheet of Ice AoEs
- Rime Wreath is an ice ability that damages all players for moderate amount of damage.
- Frost Breath is a frontal cone AoE attack that deals heavy damage to all targets hit.
- Sheet of Ice is frozen orb ability that targets a random player. It deals a moderate amount of damage and inflicts the debuff Paralysis. After the orb explodes, an ice effect is placed on the location of its explosion. The frozen ground inflicts the debuff Frostbite to all players standing on it.
- Cauterize is an ability that turns about half of the room into a icy blue color. After a few seconds, Isgebind flies to the area and deals damage and inflicts the debuff Frostbite to all targets in area. This deals very heavy damage and can insta-kill squishier players.
- Touchdown is an ability used by Isegebind after it uses Cauterize, Isgebind crashes to the player with the highest enmity, dealing small amount of damage to all players nearby.
|Item||Icon||Item Level||Requirement||Damage (Type)||Delay||Auto-attack||DPS||Stats and Attributes|
|Ancient Sword||43|| GLA PLD
|30 (Physical)||2.08||20.80||14.42||Strength +8, Vitality +8, Parry +9, Critical Hit Rate +12|
|Jamadhars||43|| PGL MNK
|30 (Physical)||2.64||26.40||11.36||Strength +11, Vitality +12, Critical Hit Rate +12, Determination +11|
|Eisentaenzer||43|| MRD WAR
|30 (Physical)||3.36||33.60||8.92||Strength +11, Vitality +11, Parry +17, Critical Hit Rate +12|
|Wyvern Spear||43|| LNC DRG
|30 (Physical)||2.96||29.60||10.13||Strength +11, Vitality +12, Skill Speed +17, Determination +8|
|Shadow Bow||43|| ARC BRD
|27 (Physical)||3.20||28.80||8.43||Dexterity +11, Vitality +12, Determination +8, Critical Hit Rate +17|
|Jambiyas||43|| ROG NIN
|30 (Physical)||2.56||25.60||11.71||Dexterity +11, Vitality +12, Skill Speed +17, Determination +8|
|Dryad Cane||43|| CNJ WHM
|47 (Magic)||3.36||33.60||13.98||Vitality +11, Mind +11, Piety +6, Critical Hit Rate +17|
|Keep Of Saints||43|| THM BLM
|47 (Magic)||3.36||33.60||13.98||Vitality +11, Intelligence +11, Spell Speed +12, Critical Hit Rate +17|
|Ars Almadel||43|| ACN SMN
|47 (Magic)||3.20||32.00||14.68||Vitality +11, Intelligence +11, Determination +8, Critical Hit Rate +17|
|Ars Notoria||43|| SCH
|47 (Magic)||3.20||32.00||14.68||Vitality +11, Mind +11, Piety +9, Critical Hit Rate +12|
|30 (Physical)||2.96||29.60||10.13||Strength +11, Vitality +12, Critical Hit Rate +17, Determination +8|
|Blue Steel||43|| MCH
|27 (Physical)||2.64||23.76||10.22||Dexterity +11, Vitality +12, Determination +11, Critical Hit Rate +12|
|47 (Magic)||3.2||32.00||14.68||Mind +11, Vitality +11, Critical Hit Rate +17, Piety +6|