The Drowned City of Skalla
The Drowned City of Skalla
Long ago, in the dawn of the Fifth Astral Era, the modest nation of Skalla was founded in the land of Gyr Abania. Over the span of several centuries, its people constructed a grand city of stone at the bottom of a steep-walled ravine, but even this natural defense could not protect Skalla from destruction during a terrible age of war. When the great flood of the Sixth Umbral Calamity later swept across the realm, the hollow ruins of the city were lost to sight, its remnants submerged beneath a raging sea.
Haunting the depths of what is now Loch Seld, Skalla's silent walls lure adventurers into the salt-laden waters with the promise of mysteries unsolved and treasures unclaimed.
— In-game description
- Arrive at the Green Screams: 0/1
- Defeat Kelpie: 0/1
- Arrive at a Door Unopened: 0/1
- Defeat the Old One: 0/1
- Arrive at the Golden Walls of Ruin: 0/1
- Defeat Hrodric Poisontongue: 0/1
- Torpedo Moderate tank damage.
- Rising Seas Group AoE.
- Hydra Pull Move away from Kelpie to avoid outer edge damage.
- Hydra Push Move to Kelpie to avoid outer edge damage.
- Bloody Puddle Target players for AoE and tethered orbs. Spread puddles to avoid damage and debuffs and kite orbs away.
Flash outside platform will damage and debuff any player standing in it.
- Mystic Light Large Frontal Cone on random player.
- Mystic Flame Large Circle AoE under random players.
- Shifting Light Turns Players into Spriggans with Action ability.
Round 1: Spawns 4 adds that must be destroyed ASAP to avoid self destruct. Round 2: Spawns 6 adds that must be destroyed using your Spriggan action ability to destroy adds. Spam action as necessary.
- Rusting Claw Raise Right arm - Move away from front.
- Tail Drive Raise Tail - Move away from rear.
- The Spin Crouches down for Proximity AoE- Move Away.
- Ring of Chaos Selected player move to boss to allow party to move to safe area.
- Eye of the Fire Look away from boss to avoid confusion.
- Cross of Chaos Cross shaped AoE attack from affected player - stop moving to allow other players to dodge.
- Circle of Chaos Circle AoE attack from affected player - Move away from party.
- Words of Woe Faces random player for Column attack.
|Far From Home Orchestrion Roll||Orchestrion Roll||Basic||1|
|Hrodric Poisontongue Card||Triple Triad Card||Basic||1|
|Salt and Pepper Seal||Minion||Basic||1|
|Skallic Bottoms of Aiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Bottoms of Healing||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Bottoms of Striking||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Coat of Fending||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Coat of Maiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Jacket of Aiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Jacket of Casting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Jacket of Healing||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Jacket of Scouting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Jacket of Striking||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Sarouel of Casting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Sarouel of Scouting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Trousers of Fending||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Skallic Trousers of Maiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
Additional Treasure Coffers
Treasure Coffer 1 (X: 13.3 Y: 9.9)
Any of Kelpie's loot, or one of the following:
Treasure Coffer 2 (X: 14.6 Y: 11.7)
Any of The Old One's loot, or one of the following:
Treasure Coffer 3 (X: 9.9 Y: 11.4)
Treasure Coffer 4 (X: 12.2 Y: 10.5)
Any accessories from The Old One's loot, or one of the following: