Having found themselves in somewhat dire financial straits, the Scions of the Seventh Dawn are on the lookout for profitable ventures. Fortuitously, one appears to have presented itself: an anonymous missive from an individual seeking the aid of the warrior who laid low the Lord of the Revel. But before they will divulge the details, they would put your abilities to the proof. To wit, you are to venture into the hidden depths of Hells' Lid, a volcanic island once home to a host of oni─at least, according to ancient legend...
— In-game description
- Arrive at Demonsgate.
- Clear Demonsgate.
- Arrive in the Furnace.
- Clear the Furnace.
- Arrive on the Polished Shell.
- Defeat Genbu.
- 100-tonze Swing: Large point blank AoE around Otake.
- 10-tonze Slash: Large cone shaped AoE, directed away from the tank.
- Grrraaarrrgh: Otake will jump to a player (other than tank) and will follow that player. Kite him around the area because he starts drooling lava. Likewise he will drop his mace & shield. After some time he will jump to shield and mace and will, upon landing, do a short range point blank AoE.
- Whipping Wittret: No castbar. Tankbuster.
- The wind begins to howl!: No castbar. Watch for the message on screen. Also, he will do a 360° just before it. The boss will do a large point blank AoE, save zone is close to him or far, far away.
- The Patient Blade: 180 degree AoE.
- The wind shifts!: Watch for the message. Large line AoE front/behind the boss.
- Whispers in the Wind: Summons 4 Tsumuji-kaze adds. Places moving whirlwinds around the area. Places clouds around the area. The clouds explode and knockback on touch. From time to time fiery lines will appear between the whirlwinds. The boss will charge along those lines with a much larger hitbox than the lines themselves. Getting hit will do moderate damage and apply 1 stack of Vulnerability Up. At the end of this phase, a proximity AoE (Reaper's Gale) will be dropped at one edge of the area. First thing the boss will do after is The Patient Blade.
Suggestion: Stack somewhere near the edge and let the tank draw the adds to one spot. AoE them down but keep an eye open for the boss's charge. Group up in the middle after the proximity AoE is done. Prepare for Patient Blade.
- Tsumuji-kaze: Uses Tornado. Damage is rather low. Adds seem to be melee in general.
- Caduceus: No castbar. Tankbuster.
- Hell of Water: Cross-like AoE, centered on Genbu.
- Hell of Waste: Marker on player, AoE around player, drops water bomb on player. Stay away from group. Moderate damage.
- Sinister Tide: Genbu jumps in the air, upon landing greenish light. Arrows appear on the hexagonal platforms, along with a blue orb. The orb will explode and send water following the arrows. Stand on a platform that is not in the water's path. Getting hit will result in moderate damage and 1 stack of Vulnerability Up.
- Hell of Waves: Genbu becomes invincible and begins charging his Genbu's Focus meter. Destroy the Chelonian Gate around him before the meter fills completely. During this time platforms will start to glow and damage anyone standing on them, so move off of them quickly.
- Divine Cataract: Ultimate, after Genbu's Focus meter fills or Chelonian Gate is destroyed. The amount of damage done depends on how full the meter was.
|Down Where Daemons Dwell Orchestrion Roll||Orchestrion Roll||Basic||1|
|Farlander Acton of Casting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Acton of Healing||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Aiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Casting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Healing||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Bottoms of Scouting||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Breeches of Fending||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Breeches of Maiming||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Breeches of Striking||Legs||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Mail of Fending||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Surcoat of Maiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Surcoat of Striking||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Top of Aiming||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Farlander Top of Scouting||Body||Dungeon||1|
|Genbu Card||Triple Triad Card||1|
Additional Treasure Coffers
Treasure Coffer 1 (X: 11.9 Y: 12.2)
Any of Otake-maru's loot, or one of the following:
Treasure Coffer 2 (X: 11.8 Y: 9.9)
Any of Kamaitachi's loot, or one of the following:
Treasure Coffer 3 (X: 12.5 Y: 6.5)
Treasure Coffer 4 (X: 12.6 Y: 4.5)
Any accessories from Kamaitachi's loot, or one of the following: