The Praetorium is a level 50 dungeon introduced in patch 2.0.“
With the magitek field now out of commission, the path to the Ultima Weapon lies open. While the Immortal Flames sweep Castrum Meridianum and suppress the remnants of the enemy garrison, you and your comrades must fight your way to the innermost sector of the Praetorium, there to locate and destroy the Ultima Weapon. Cid's airship, the Enterprise, will bear you to the stage of the final confrontation.
— In-game description
- As of patch 4.2, to ensure new players are able to enjoy the cutscenes in Castrum Meridianum and the Praetorium, all cutscenes in these dungeons can no longer be skipped. Because this will increase the time required to complete these dungeons, completion rewards and Duty Roulette bonuses for these duties have been increased.
- Imperial Identification Key: 0
- Secure the command chamber: 0/1
- Make for the Laboratorium Primum: 0/1
- Power and board magitek armor: 0/1
- Defeat Nero tol Scaeva: 0/1
- Defeat Gaius van Baelsar: 0/1
- Defeat the Ultima Weapon: 0/1
- Defeat Lahabrea: 0/1
Mark II Magitek Colossus
All non-tank players should be behind the boss. Players should avoid the Magitek Ray ability. This fight is a simple tank and spank.
- Grand Sword is an instant frontal attack that deals a moderate amount of damage.
- Exhaust is an instant frontal attack that deals a small amount of damage and knocks its target back.
- Magitek Ray is a circular AoE attack that targets a random player. All players caught in the AoE will take moderate amount of damage and become inflicted with the debuff Burn.
- Overheat is a buff that increases Mark II Magitek Colossus' damage.
Nero tol Scaeva
The boss room is surrounded by an electrical field. While in the electrical field, players will take damage over time. All non-tank players should not be in front of Nero tol Scaeva. Ranged damage dealers and healers should stay out of the melee range. Occasionally, Magitek Death Claw add will spawn. A purple line connects the claw to a random player. The targeted player should move away from the Death Claw while rest of the players should kill the claw as soon as possible. If the claw reaches the targeted player, the player will be knocked into the electrical field.
- Spine Shatter is an instant melee attack that deals a small amount of damage.
- Sideswing is an instant frontal attack that deals damage to all players in front of the Nero tol Scaeva.
- Wheel of Suffering is an instant attack that deals damage to all players near the boss.
- Iron Uprising is an instant frontal attack that deals a moderate amount of damage to all players in front of Nero tol Scaeva and knocks them back.
- Augmented Shatter is an instant attack that deals a moderate amount of damage to one random player. When performing this attack, Nero tol Scaeva leaps into air and strikes the ground with its hammer.
- Augmented Uprising is a frontal AoE attack that deals a moderate amount of damage and inflicts the debuff Heavy to all players hit. Additionally, this ability knocks all players backward.
- Augmented Suffering is an circular AoE attack that deals moderate amount of damage, inflicts the debuff Heavy and knocks back all players around the boss.
- Magitek Death Claw targets one player with a purple line. If the claw reaches the targeted player, that player will be knocked into the electrical field.
- Targeted player should run away from the claw while rest of the players should kill it.
Gaius van Baelsar
Players should spread out to avoid Gaius' Hand of the Empire. Non-tank players should not be in front of the boss. At 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 HP, flaming blue circles will appear on the ground. Players should move and stay out of the circles because they do damage to anyone in them. Players should also avoid his Blue X ability called Terminus Est. When the flaming blue X appears, move out of its way.
- Innocence is an instant frontal cleave attack that deals a moderate amount of damage to all players hit.
- Sentence is an instant attack that knocks back a random player.
- Heirsbane is an instant attack that deals a moderate amount of damage to a random player.
- Hand of the Empire is an instant attack that unleashes a blue ball of flame at a random player. That player and all players around will take small amount of damage.
- Terminus Est is a blue, flaming X that appears. After a few seconds, a blast comes from the X dealing heavy amount of damage to all players in its path.
- Judgment stuns a random player and spawns a circular AoE ground indicator around him or her. After a few seconds all players within the ground indicator will take moderate amount of damage.
Lahabrea is a straight forward fight. Players should avoid the dark pools spawned by Sea of Pitch if possible. He will also cast Shadow Flare, which players can interrupt.
- Dark Orb is an instant spell that deals a small amount of damage to a random player.
- Grip of Night is an instant ability that deals a small amount of damage to all players near Lahabrea.
- Sea of Pitch is an ability that spawns 4 dark circles in the boss room. Moving over the circles will cause an explosion that deals a moderate amount of damage to all players caught.
- Shadow Flare is an ability that deals a moderate amount of damage to all players.
There is no loot in this dungeon.