Hullbreaker Isle is a level 50 dungeon introduced in patch 2.3.“
Upon the Rhotano Sea, along the fringes of the island chain known as the Cieldalaes, there stretches an expanse of water perpetually covered in heavy mist. Hidden within this impenetrable shroud is Hullbreaker Isle, so named for having smashed innumerable hapless vessels into flotsam over the centuries. In the wake of the Calamity, however, it came to be that the mist would lift under certain conditions. On one such day, a merchantman sailed into the area to behold not only the isle itself, but also the wreck of the Haar, the flagship of the dread pirate Mistbeard. The discovery has rekindled interest in Mistbeard's legendary hoard, and treasure hunters the realm over are now scrambling to find passage to the elusive isle.
— In-game description
Level 50 players need to talk to Bloezoeng in Revenant's Toll, Mor Dhona (x22,y8), to start the quest King of the Hull to unlock the dungeon.
The quest is available after the completion of the main scenario quest The Ultimate Weapon.
- Stuff: Defeat the Sifakas: 0/5
- Slay the Sasquatch: 0/1
- Find the stone tablets: 0/3
- Slay Sjoorm: 0/1
- Navigate the geysers: 0/2
- Dismember the arms and tentacles: 0/10
Kill adds then the boss. Every now and then Sasquatch will get hungry and repeatedly pound his chest. When this occurs, players should activate one of the banana trees and allow the boss to eat the banana dropped from the tree. The bananas calm him down, stopping his debuffs and AoE attacks for a while. Throughout the fight, monkey adds will spawn. Kill these adds and do not let them eat the bananas.
- When the boss pounds his chest, activate the Bananas Tree and spawn banana. Do not let the adds go near the spawned bananas.
This is a fairly straight forward fight. Occasionally bubbles will spawn, do not run into or contact the bubbles until the boss submerges underground for the second time and starts to cast a blue AoE wave that covers the entire boss room. By running into the bubbles, the players will be shielded from the boss' AoE damage. Players outside of the bubbles will take massive amount of damage.
- Use the bubbles to avoid the boss' room-wide AoE. Otherwise do not touch the bubbles.
In the Kraken fight, players will kill 10 of its arms, two per platform. The boss room is divided into various platforms. Players need to use the water sprouts around the platforms to move to among them. Every now and then players will get a green pulsating icon over their heads. This indicates that a tornado is about to spawn on top of you. The player with the green icon should move to another platform immediately, then move back to the previous platform when the tornado drops, because the tornadoes act as time bombs. They will do enormous amounts of damage after a short time. Note that every time you jump you get a stacking debuff that increases the damage you will take.
- When a green icon appears over a players head, said player need to jump to a different platform, wait for the tornado to drop, then jump back.
Armor and Accessories
- Animal Fat
- Aqueous Whetstone
- Cooking Sherry
- Filtered Water
- Hardened Sap
- Lime Sulphur
- Peacock Ore
- Voidsent Blood
- The name Sjoorm comes from the Swedish word Sjöorm or Norwegian word Sjøorm (Translation: Sjö/Sjø = Sea, Orm = Serpent). Both words refer to the Sea Serpent, a cryptologic aquatic animal commonly mentioned in sailor folklore.