Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 6.1: Newfound Adventure is the first major content update introduced for Endwalker.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Newfound Adventure (10 quests)
- Side Story: Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (2 quests) (6.15)
- Side Story: Tataru's Grand Endeavor (1 quest) (6.15)
- Side Story: Omega: Beyond the Rift (2 quests) (6.15)
- Alliance Raid: Aglaia, the first part of the Myths of the Realm story and raid series
- Ultimate raid: Dragonsong's Reprise (Ultimate) (6.11)
- Dungeon: Alzadaal's Legacy (Duty)
- Trial: The Minstrel's Ballad: Endsinger's Aria
- Faux Hollows returns with a new Unreal trial: Ultima's Bane (Unreal)
- Crystalline Conflict ranked PvP mode
- Tribal Quests and Reputation: Arkasodara (6.15)
- Custom Deliveries: Ameliance Leveilleur (6.15)
System Changes and Additions
- Lottery system for housing introduced
- Land devaluation removed
- Purchase of plots in Empyreum available
- PvP rewards system overhauled
- Duty Support system (similar to Trusts) added for all A Realm Reborn 2.0 main scenario dungeons and 4-player trials
- Duty Support system will be enabled for more dungeons in future patches.
- Several A Realm Reborn 2.0 duties were also be modified:
- In The Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak, the Heavy effect from the green slime on the floor was removed.
- Cape Westwind retired and replaced with an instanced solo duty.
- Castrum Meridianum converted to a 4-player dungeon.
- The Praetorium reworked as follows:
- From start through the battle with Gaius van Baelsar converted to a 4 player dungeon.
- The battle with Ultima Weapon split out into a 4 player trial: The Porta Decumana
- The battle with Lahabrea split out into an instanced solo encounter.
- Other ARR dungeons got some adjustments, particularly to aesthetics.
- Data Center Travel (6.18)
- The return of the Garo collaboration.
- Some existing hairstyles enabled for Hrothgar and others for Viera as well.
- The Unending Codex
- Adventurer Plates added. They function as customizable "business cards" for player characters.
- Dreamfitting enables players to preview how store items will appear on their characters. It can be accessed by clicking the bed in an inn room and selecting Dreamfitting.
- A checkmark added to the icons for collectible items (Minions, mounts, orchestrion rolls, etc.) that you have already added to your collection.
- 5 additional Glamour Plates, bringing the total to 20.