Eden's Gate (Savage)
Eden's Gate (Savage) is first section of Eden (Savage), the main 8-player raid in Shadowbringers. Released on July 30, 2019, Eden's Gate (Savage) requires players with item level of 440 or higher to enter. Once unlocked, the raid can be queued from the Raid Finder.
- Disciple of War or Magic level 80 (Two or more of the same job is not permitted)
Item Level Requirement
- Eden's Gate: Resurrection (Savage): Average Item Level 440
- Eden's Gate: Descent (Savage): Average Item Level 445
- Eden's Gate: Inundation (Savage): Average Item Level 450
- Eden's Gate: Sepulture (Savage): Average Item Level 450
- Item level restrictions do not apply when registering as a full party.
- Eight players
- Eden's Gate: Resurrection (Savage): 90 Minutes
- Eden's Gate: Descent (Savage): 90 Minutes
- Eden's Gate: Inundation (Savage): 90 Minutes
- Eden's Gate: Sepulture (Savage): 120 Minutes
Upon completing Eden's Gate (Savage) duties, a treasure coffer will appear containing an Edengrace Coffer. Using this item transforms it into gear corresponding to the user's current job. In addition, the coffers that appear upon completing Eden's Gate: Sepulture (Savage) yield weapons.
- Unlike previous Savage raids, treasure coffers do not yield armor and accessories.
If your party contains players replaying an area prior to the weekly reset, the number of treasure coffers appearing upon completion will decrease. Furthermore, players will be ineligible for rewards from treasure coffers as well as Eden's Gate apocrypha when replaying an area prior to the weekly reset.
- If there are one to four players in your party replaying an area, only a single treasure coffer will appear. If there are five to seven players in your party replaying an area, no treasure coffers will appear.
By selecting "Duty Completion," players will not be matched with those who have already completed the duty.
In addition to gear, players will receive an Eden's Gate apocrypha from each area, which can be exchanged for gear of your choosing.
- Players will only receive one Eden's Gate apocrypha per area each week upon completing said area for the first time.
|Coffer Type||Required Token||# of Token|
|Weapons||Book of Sepulture||8|
|Gladiator's Arm||Book of Sepulture||5|
|Shield||Book of Sepulture||3|
|Head||Book of Descent||6|
|Body||Book of Sepulture||8|
|Hands||Book of Descent||6|
|Waist||Book of Resurrection||6|
|Legs||Book of Inundation||8|
|Feet||Book of Descent||6|
|Accessories||Book of Resurrection||4|
|Deepshadow Solvent||Book of Inundation||4|
|Deepshadow Twine||Book of Inundation||4|
|Deepshadow Coating||Book of Descent||4|
Bracelet, earrings, necklace, rings, belt
Boots, gloves, head, tomestone accessory augmentation item, tomestone weapon token
Boots, legs, head, tomestone weapon augmentation item, tomestone armour augmentation item
Chest, weapon, mount