King of the Hull
Jump to navigation Jump to search
King of the Hull
— In-game description
- Speak with Denston in Limsa Lominsa.
- Speak with Denston at the Moraby Drydocks.
- Obtain Mistbeard's coffer in Hullbreaker Isle.
- Deliver Mistbeard's coffer to Denston in Limsa Lominsa.
- Bloezoeng has the satisfied look of a man who has found the which he seeks.
- Bloezoeng informs you that an old friend, a Lominsan of no small repute, desires your services for a highly confidential task. If you would learn more, make your way to the seaside city-state's upper decks and seek out a man named Denston.
- Your client turns out to be none other than the Maelstrom's second-in-command, Storm Marshal Eynzahr Slafyrsyn. Following a lesson in maritime history and natural phenomena, the man tasks you with going to Hullbreaker Isle in order to retrieve a golden coffer which belonged to the pirate king Mistbeard. See to your preparations, then speak with Denston at the Moraby Drydocks to be ferried over to the isle.
- Denston stands ready to bear you and your comrades over to Hullbreaker Isle. After arriving, fight your way to the wreck of the Haar, and obtain Mistbeard's coffer.
- Hullbreaker Isle can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Following a briny encounter with a tentacled seabeast, you come into possession of Mistbeard's coffer. Take your prize back to the upper decks of Limsa Lominsa and present it to Denston.
- No sooner do you deliver the coffer to Denston than Eynzahr appears. The storm marshal unlocks the coffer to produce a mask bearing a menacing visage, which he explains has been worn by all the individuals who have borne the name Mistbeard. The legendary pirate, it would seem, is not one man, but many. Eynzahr goes on to say that the current Mistbeard will be the last, having chosen to consign himself and his predecessors to the pages of history-- all for the sake of one woman and her dream of a brighter future for Limsa Lominsa...