Abyssos (Savage) is 2nd section of Pandaemonium (Savage), the main 8-player raid in Endwalker. Released on August 30, 2022, Abyssos (Savage) requires players with item level of 600 or higher to enter. Once unlocked, the raid can be queued from the Raid Finder.
- Disciple of War or Magic level 90 (Two or more of the same job is not permitted)
Item Level Requirement
- Abyssos: The Fifth Circle (Savage): Average Item Level 600
- Abyssos: The Sixth Circle (Savage): Average Item Level 605
- Abyssos: The Seventh Circle (Savage): Average Item Level 610
- Abyssos: The Eighth Circle (Savage): Average Item Level 610
- Item level restrictions do not apply when registering as a full party.
- Eight players
- Abyssos: The Fifth Circle (Savage): 90 Minutes
- Abyssos: The Sixth Circle (Savage): 90 Minutes
- Abyssos: The Seventh Circle (Savage): 90 Minutes
- Abyssos: The Eighth Circle (Savage): 120 Minutes
Upon completing Pandæmonium: Abyssos (Savage) duties, a treasure coffer will appear containing an Abyssos Coffer. Using this item transforms it into gear corresponding to the user's current job. In addition, the coffers that appear upon completing Abyssos: The Eighth Circle (Savage) yield weapons.
- Unlike pre-Shadowbringers Savage raids, treasure coffers do not yield armor and accessories.
If your party contains players replaying an area prior to the weekly reset, the number of treasure coffers appearing upon completion will decrease. Furthermore, players will be ineligible for rewards from treasure coffers as well as Abyssos Mythos when replaying an area prior to the weekly reset.
- If there are one to four players in your party replaying an area, only a single treasure coffer will appear. If there are five to seven players in your party replaying an area, no treasure coffers will appear.
By selecting "Duty Completion," players will not be matched with those who have already completed the duty.
In addition to gear, players will receive an Abyssos Mythos from each area, which can be exchanged for gear of your choosing.
- Players will only receive one Abyssos Mythos per area each week upon completing said area for the first time.
- Beginning with Patch 6.2, the number of tokens required for head, hands, and feet will be reduced from 6 to 4. This change will not apply to tokens introduced prior to Patch 6.2.
|Coffer Type||Required Token||# of Token|
|Weapons||Abyssos Mythos IV||8|
|Gladiator's Arm||Abyssos Mythos IV||5|
|Shield||Abyssos Mythos IV||3|
|Head||Abyssos Mythos II||4|
|Body||Abyssos Mythos IV||8|
|Hands||Abyssos Mythos II||4|
|Legs||Abyssos Mythos III||8|
|Feet||Abyssos Mythos II||4|
|Accessories||Abyssos Mythos I||4|
|Moonshine Brine||Abyssos Mythos III||4|
|Moonshine Twine||Abyssos Mythos III||4|
|Moonshine Shine||Abyssos Mythos II||4|
Bracelet, earrings, necklace, rings
Boots, gloves, head, tomestone accessory augmentation item, tomestone weapon token
Boots, legs, head, tomestone weapon augmentation item, tomestone armour augmentation item
Chest, weapon, mount