Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Legend Returns"
Patch 4.1: The Legend Returns is the first major content update introduced for Stormblood.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: The Legend Returns (11 quests)
- Side Story: Even Further Hildibrand Adventures (1 quest)
- Alliance Raid: The Royal City of Rabanastre, the first part of the Return to Ivalice story and raid series
- Dungeon: The Drowned City of Skalla
- Trials: The Minstrel's Ballad: Shinryu's Domain
- Ultimate Raid: The Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate) (4.11)
- PvP new mode: Rival Wings (4.15)
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Kojin
System Changes and Additions
- Squadrons - Command Missions added
- Custom Deliveries - M'naago added
- Treasure Hunt - The Hidden Canals of Uznair (access via Timeworn Thief's Map)
- Housing - Shirogane plots available for purchase
- Performance - new mode that allows Bards to play music (4.15)
- Friends List now supports cross-world friends (within the same Data Center)
- Veteran Rewards system overhauled. Achievement Certificates added.
- Beast Tribe currency and Venture inventory items converted into promissory notes that can be exchanged into the new Currency menu.
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 4.1x season as a whole.