Disciples of War
Disciples of War (DoW) are physical combat classes and jobs that use weaponskills as their primary offensive abilities. In the starting classes, Gladiator, Marauder, Pugilist and Lancer are melee classes while Archer is a ranged class.
DoW Jobs and Classes
|Monk||Melee Physical DPS||Pugilist|
|Dragoon||Melee Physical DPS||Lancer|
|Bard||Ranged Physical DPS||Archer|
|Ninja||Melee Physical DPS||Rogue|
|Dark Knight HW||Tank||None|
|Machinist HW||Ranged Physical DPS||None|
|Samurai SB||Melee Physical DPS||None|
|Dancer ShB||Ranged Physical DPS||None|
DoW Starting Classes
Rogue was introduced in Patch 2.4 and is a Melee Physical DPS class that utilizes Daggers. Unlike the other classes, it cannot be chosen as a starting class upon creating a character and must be unlocked by completing a quest. Rogues can become Ninjas at level 30.
- The Rogue's Guild is located in Limsa Lominsa. The class is unlocked by completing the quest My First Daggers.
- Dark Knights have no guild and are instead unlocked by completing the quest Our End.
- The Machinist's Guild is located in Foundation. The job is unlocked by completing the quest Savior of Skysteel.
- Samurai have no guild and are instead unlocked by completing the quest The Way of the Samurai.
- Gunbreakers have no guild and are instead unlocked by completing the quest The Makings of a Gunbreaker.
- Dancers have no guild and are instead unlocked by completing the quest Shall We Dance.