Wondrous Tails is a level 60 weekly activity that allows players to complete old content to earn rewards. With some randomized elements, Wondrous Tails is an interesting way to revisit old duties every week.
- Quest: Keeping Up with the Aliapohs
- Level: Disciple of War or Magic level 60
- Location: Idyllshire (x7.0,y5.9)
- NPC: Unctuous Adventurer
Completing Wondrous Tails
1. Receive a Wondrous Tails Journal
Speak with the NPC Khloe Aliapoh in Idyllshire (x5.7,y6.1) to receive a journal containing sixteen objectives. Please note that no two players will have all of the same objectives.
- A new journal will be available from Khloe Aliapoh every week on Tuesday at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).
2. Complete Objectives to Obtain Seals
Upon completing the objectives corresponding to the squares in the journal, you will receive up to 9 seals at random that can be added to your journal.
- You can only receive one seal per objective.
3. Hand in the Wondrous Tails Journal
When you have received 9 seals for your journal, deliver it to Khloe Aliapoh, and she will reward you accordingly. You will receive a base reward for obtaining 9 seals, and additional rewards for completing rows horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. A Wondrous Tails journal can only be kept for two weeks, starting from the Tuesday when it was first issued, before it must be handed in for a reward.
- In the case you exceed the reward period for a Wondrous Tails journal, you may speak with Khloe Aliapoh to exchange it for a new one.
- Dress-up Thancred - 2 Line reward choice
- Dress-up Alisaie - 2 Line reward choice
- Wind-up Estinien - 2 Line reward choice
- Wind-up Khloe - 2 Line reward choice
3 Lines Reward
Players have 1 / 476 chance of obtaining the 3 Lines Reward after randomly obtaining 9 seals.
You can use Second Chance mechanic to increase your odds.
When you complete an objective with one or more party members who are new to the duty, you will receive one Second Chance point. You can receive up to 9 points, which can be used as described below.
- Once you have unlocked Wondrous Tails, it is possible to receive Second Chance points even if you do not currently possess a journal.
- You will only receive one Second Chance point per objective even if more than one party member is new to the duty.
- Second Chance points can only be obtained from duties that offer bonuses when one or more players are new to the duty.
|Retry||1||Restore the status of a completed duty to incomplete, while rendering the status of an incomplete duty to complete.|
|Shuffle||2||Shuffle the position of all seals in the journal. * Only available when current seal count is between 3 and 7.|
Retry will allow the player to re-run one of the already completed duties to earn an additional sticker.
Use Shuffle at 7 Stickers to re-arrange your stickers to an optimal position. So if you're lucky with the last 2 stickers, you can receive the 3 Lines Reward.
Khloe Aliapoh is seeking inspiration to breathe new life into her stories. Take up her journal, the Wondrous Tails, and fill it with pages of your heroic feats, that she might craft new tales of her own. The more stories you have to share, the better the rewards!
Khloe Aliapoh fears her stories are not quite what they used to be, as they no longer seem to lift the spirits of her troubled friend. Take up Khloe's journal, the Wondrous Tails, and fill it with pages of your own adventures, that she might be inspired to write new stories of her own!