Augmented Resistance Weapons/Quest
Before beginning to create your Augmented Resistance Weapon, you must:
- Complete Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty
- Complete both Fire in the Forge and Where Eagles Nest
- Reach level 80 for your chosen Job as a Disciple of War or Disciple of Magic and have one of the Resistance Weapons in your inventory.
Upon completing these quests, players will receive an Augmented Resistance Weapon based on the job with which they accepted the quest. The first quest is a one time quest and does not need to be repeated.
|Starting NPC:||Stressed Soldier|
|Starting Location:||Gangos (x5.6, y5.4)|
|Starting Location:||Gangos (x6.1, y4.9)|
|Reward:||Augmented Resistance weapon, depending on job|
It is highly recommended that you collect memories of the dying from Skirmishes and Critical Engagements in Bozjan Southern Front, because that raises your resistance rank, which you will need for one of the later Resistance Weapon steps.
After reaching rank 10, you may prefer to farm any remaining memories of the dying from Heavensward FATEs, as the drop rate is low in Bozja, but 100% from Heavensward FATEs. Memories can be acquired from the following zones:
- Tortured: Sea of Clouds, Coerthas Western Highlands
- Sorrowful: Dravanian Forelands, Churning Mists
- Harrowing: Azys Lla, Dravanian Hinterlands
You do not need to have your Resistance weapon equipped, or even be the same job, to earn tortured/sorrowful/harrowing memories.