Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 3.4: Soul Surrender is the fourth major content update introduced for Heavensward.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Soul Surrender (10 quests)
- Side Story: Further Hildibrand Adventures (2 quests)
- Side Story: Saint Endalim's Scholasticate (4 quests)
- Normal Raid: Alexander: The Creator and Alexander: The Creator (Savage), the third and final part of the Alexander story and raid series
- Dungeon: Xelphatol, The Great Gubal Library (Hard)
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Warring Triad
- PvP mode - Dueling
- Anima Weapons (3 quests) (3.45)
System Changes and Additions
- Housing: Apartment buildings have been added to every ward and corresponding subdivision, with 90 rooms per building.
- Grand Company Adventurer Squadrons
- Additional Grand Company ranks
- Palace of the Dead expanded (3.45)
- Rankings added for clear times and score
- Wondrous Tails - Additional way to interact with older content
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Scripture
- Orchestrion Playlists
- Aquariums - housing furniture for displaying fish
- W Cross Hotbar - new controller scheme for additional hotbar spaces
- The Gold Saucer - Triple Triad Battlehall, Lord of Verminion added to Duty Finder, Jumbo Cactpot now up to 3 tickets per week.
- Glamour Prisms and Clear Prisms made single-tier. Old grade 2-5 prisms exchangeable for the new single-tier ones.
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 3.4x season as a whole.