Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Gears of Change"
Patch 3.2: The Gears of Change is the second major content update introduced for Heavensward.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: The Gears of Change (11 quests)
- Side Story: Further Hildibrand Adventures (2 quests)
- Normal Raid: Alexander: Midas and Alexander: Midas (Savage), the second part of the Alexander story and raid series
- Dungeon: The Antitower, The Lost City of Amdapor (Hard)
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Warring Triad
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: The Vath
- The Feast ranked PvP mode (3.21)
- Old PvP mode The Wolves' Den renamed to The Fold.
- Anima Weapons - Finding Your Voice (3.25)
System Changes and Additions
- Hall of the Novice - Tutorials for new players on basics of MMOs and mechanics
- Mentor System - Rewards veterans for filling content struggling for members
- Novice Network - Special chat channel for Mentors and New Adventurers
- Stone, Sky, Sea - Training dummies geared to specific instances
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Lore
- Allagan Tomestones of Law are now deprecated and can be exchanged for Allagan Tomestones of Esoterics for a limited time.
- Allagan Tomestones of Esoterics are no longer limited to 450 per week.
- Allagan Tomestones of Soldiery have been removed.
- Orchestrion added as player housing furniture.
- Bonus ARR relic side quest Kettle to the Mettle
- Anima Weapons (iLvl 210) materials Adamantite Francesca, Titanium Alloy Mirror, Dispelling Arrow, and Kingcake no longer require specialization to craft.
- Tomestones added to Vanu Vanu quest rewards
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 3.2x season as a whole.