A Great New Nation
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Y'shtola - The Dravanian Forelands (x34, y23)|
|Reward|| 81600 792 |
, , ,
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Onward to Sharlayan|| Community Service|
Feltsmox Needs Bait
Louder than Words
Stop Bugging Me
- Journey into the Dravanian hinterlands.
- Find a place to cross the Thaliak River.
- Speak with Slowfix.
- Y'shtola is ready to press on westward to the Dravanian hinterlands.
- The Dravanian hinterlands lie west of Tailfeather, and getting there requires that you travel through Gnath-held territory. Proceed with caution as you continue on your way to Sharlayan.
- You have arrived in the Dravanian hinterlands. According to Y'shtola, Matoya dwells on the other side of the Thaliak River. Look for a place to cross to the opposite bank.
- As you make your way through the ruins of Sharlayan, you encounter a band of goblins. The confrontation threatens to turn violent, but Alphinaud manages to defuse the situation by convincing the goblin leader, Slowfix, that your purpose is peaceful. In an abrupt change of tone, Slowfix offers to take you on a tour. Follow the goblin to the heart of the settlement and speak with him there.
- You learn that the goblins mean to found a new nation here in Sharlayan, aided by treasure hunters who have come seeking the city's artifacts. In exchange for passage through the settlement, Slowfix asks that you help the denizens of Idyllshire with the myriad problems they face. For want of an alternate way to cross the Thaliak River, you decide to oblige the goblin.