- Event Start
- October 31, 2023
- Event Finish
- December 31, 2023
- Event Page
Blunderville is a special event that took place from October 31, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
The Fall Guys collaboration brings party royale-style excitement to the Gold Saucer. Harness your inner Bean to triumph over obstacles and rise above the rest!
— Event description
- Unlock the Gold Saucer by talking to the Well-heeled Youth at Ul'dah - Steps of Nald (X:9.6, Y:9.0) to start the quest It Could Happen to You. Players must be level 15 or higher and must have completed at least one of the following main scenario quests: The Gridanian Envoy, The Ul'dahn Envoy, or The Lominsan Envoy.
- Complete the following limited-time event quest: Just Crowning Around offered by Lewena in the Gold Saucer (X: 4.8, Y: 6.1).
- Win (Manderville Gold Saucer Fame) in Blunderville challenges.
- MGF is calculated based on your final rank in the show. MGF can be exchanged for rewards by speaking with the MGF trader.
- Exchange MGF for prizes from the MGF Trader in Blunderville Square (X:3.8, Y:3.1).
|Outcome||Δ MGF||Total MGF|
|Eliminated in round 1||50||50|
|Eliminated in round 2||100||150|
|Eliminated in round 3||150||300|
※ MGF rewards are reduced if a show begins with fewer than 24 contestants.
How to Participate
Players who have registered for a show will be sent to wait in Lobbyville. The show will begin when 24 challengers have gathered.
If a set amount of time has passed before 24 challengers have gathered, however, the show will begin automatically.
- Rewards will be adjusted based on the number of challengers in each show.
The party leader must speak with the Blunderville registrar to join the show with their currently formed party. Parties can be registered regardless of size. Cross-world parties are also permitted.
Party members other than the party leader are not required to be in the Blunderville Square at the time of registration.
The alliance leader must speak with the Blunderville registrar to join the show with their currently formed alliance. You must have a full alliance of 24 players to participate.
Alliance members other than the alliance leader are not required to be in the Blunderville Square at the time of registration.
- Rankings for each stage are calculated based on personal progress rather than the entire party or alliance.
How to Play
- Each show will have three stages in total. Players must complete the objective of each stage to qualify for the next round.
- Challengers who qualify for the next stage will remain in spectator mode until the next round begins.
- Challengers who have been eliminated may remain in spectator mode until the end of the show.
- If you wish to leave spectator mode, you may do so at any time by selecting the Leave button from the Blunderville menu.
|Just Crowning Around||15||Lewena||Blunderville|
- Gentlebean Knit Cap
- Gentlebean Parka
- Gentlebean Bottoms
- Gentlebean Shoes
- Matte Winner's Crown
- Glossy Winner's Crown
- Blunderville Crown
- Blunderville Flag
- Blunderville Donut Bumper
- Blunderville Padded Wall
- Blunderville Rainbow
- Blunderville Hammer
- Gunmetal Black Dye
- Pearl White Dye
- Metallic Brass Dye
- Ruby Red Dye
- Cherry Pink Dye
- Canary Yellow Dye
- Vanilla Yellow Dye
- Dragoon Blue Dye
- Turquoise Blue Dye
- Main article: Gold Saucer Achievements
|It's a Blunderful Life I||5||Place first in Blunderville.||-||6.51|
|It's a Blunderful Life II||5||Place first in Blunderville 10 times.||-||6.51|
|It's a Blunderful Life III||5||Place first in Blunderville 50 times.||-||6.51|
|It's a Blunderful Life IV||10||Place first in Blunderville 100 times.||King Bean (Male) / Queen Bean (Female)||6.51|