(Redirected from Patch 5.15)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty"
Patch 5.1: Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty is the first major content update introduced for Shadowbringers.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty (10 quests)
- Alliance Raid: The Copied Factory, starting the YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse story and raid series
- Dungeon: The Grand Cosmos
- Frontline: Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam)
- Extreme Trial: The Minstrel's Ballad: Hades's Elegy
- Ultimate Raid: The Epic of Alexander (Ultimate) (5.11)
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Pixies
- Blue Mage Update: Level cap for blue mages increased to 60, and Heavensward spells have been added. (5.15)
- Custom Deliveries: Kai-Shirr
- Ishgardian Restoration: Entry plaza (5.11)
- Gold Saucer GATE: The Slice Is Right
System Changes and Additions
- Crafting and Gathering Revamp: Various systems have been adjusted and simplified, and the rate of leveling has been greatly increased.
- Performance enhancements: Metronome, ensemble mode, performance assistance, new instruments: Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Horn, Saxophone
- New Game+: Main Scenario Quests for Heavensward, Stormblood, and Shadowbringers
- Fellowships: Large communities of up to 1000 players. Players can be in up to 10 fellowships at a time.
- The Diadem was retired and closed off to players. It would later be redesigned as a gatherer-exclusive zone in patch 5.21.
- Housing: Wards 19-21 added to all residential districts.
- New Scrip currency: Skybuilders' Scrip exclusive to the new Ishgardian Restoration
- Adjustments have been made to The Forbidden Land, Eureka, to make it quicker and easier to level through, particularly when there are few players present:
- PvP Frontline: all players are permanently freelancers, meaning a random Grand Company is chosen each match. (5.18)
- The class-specific Delineations are replaced with a single, generic Crafter's Delineation. Exchange at a Calamity Salvager
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 5.1x season as a whole.