At the behest of House Haillenarte, players can undertake new missions to explore the Diadem, completing various objectives across the floating isles.
- Required Level - Disciple of War or Magic level 60*
- Item Level Requirement - Average item level 179 or above
- Party Size - Entering via company workshops:Up to 24 (three parties of eight), Entering via Ishgard's airship landing:Up to eight
- Time Limit - 60 minutes
- Prerequisites - Players must first complete the main scenario quest "Heavensward."
There are two types of exploratory missions, which will affect your ability to change jobs or classes upon entering the Diadem. However, players must meet the above requirements regardless of the mission selected. See below for further details.
Please note that while players may enter the Diadem as an alliance, upon entering, the group will not be treated as an alliance, but as three separate parties.
Players must first complete the main scenario quest "Heavensward." To undertake exploratory missions with a free company, players can access them via the company workshop.
To undertake exploratory missions without a free company, players must first speak with the NPC Aurvael in the Pillars (X:14.5 Y:10.9).
* The Diadem will already be unlocked for players who complete the above steps prior to patch 3.5.