(Redirected from Patch 5.21)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Echoes of a Fallen Star"
Patch 5.2: Echoes of a Fallen Star is the second major content update introduced for Shadowbringers.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Echoes of a Fallen Star (10 quests)
- Raid Series: Eden's Verse, Eden's Verse (Savage) the second part of the Eden story and raid series
- Dungeon: Anamnesis Anyder
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Sorrow of Werlyt
- Trials: Cinder Drift, Cinder Drift (Extreme)
- Trial: Memoria Misera (Extreme)
- Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr: First chapter (5.25)
- Resistance Weapons
- Before beginning this content, players must first complete both the patch 5.1 main story campaign through the quest Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty and the Stormblood Alliance Raid storyline Return to Ivalice through The City of Lost Angels.
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Qitari
- Ishgardian Restoration: Residential Quarter (5.21)
- The Diadem redesigned and reopened as a gatherer-exclusive zone.
- Ocean Fishing
- Gold Saucer: New Leap of Faith course
System Changes and Additions
- Crafting and Gathering updates
- Calculations feature added to crafting, which allows you to see exactly what effect each action will have.
- Favors system retired. Crafting materials moved to the Scrip Exchanges.
- Desynthesis: Skill level no longer determines success chance nor is any level required to attempt it. There is also no longer a global cap on skill levels, making it possible to max out the skill level on all classes at once.
- New Game+: Chronicles of a New Era and Side Story quests added
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Allegory
- Allagan Tomestones of Goetia are now deprecated and can be exchanged for Allagan Tomestones of Phantasmagoria for a limited time.
- Allagan Tomestones of Phantasmagoria are no longer limited to 450 per week.
- Allagan Tomestones of Mendacity and Allagan Tomestones of Genesis have been removed.
- Materia can be extracted from fully spiritbound gear without destroying the gear. Doing so will reduce the spiritbond to 1%.
- Gender-lock removed from the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding Glamour Set.
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 5.2x season as a whole.