From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
Tips and Tricks
- Wind Slash: 5-6 subsequent circle AoEs on 5-6 random players.
- Blizzard Breath: Long, cone AoE pointed at a random player. Targets hit will be inflicted with Deep Freeze for 10 seconds.
- Flames of the Apocalypse: Donut AoE. Targets hit will be inflicted with Burns for 12 seconds.
- Mind Blast: Melee AoE. Targets hit will be inflicted with Paralysis for 10 seconds.
- Megaflare: Stack AoEs on 2-3 random players.
- Civilization Buster: Line AoE from Archaeotania's position when flying around the stage.
- Touchdown: Proximity AoE. Follows with Blizzard Breath.
- Tidal Wave: Long knockback from the geyser on one side of the stage. Knockback can be nullified with skills like Arm's Length and Surecast.
- Ice Boulder: 3 icicles drop down in random spots on the stage. Later they dash at 3 random players.
- Twister: 3 small, slow-moving tornadoes spawn in random spots on the stage. Getting hit by one knocks you back a short distance and applies Windburn for 14 seconds.
- When Archaeotania drops below 60% HP it will teleport away and summon 3 Ancient Aevis adds. Keep an eye out for Civilization Busters while killing them.
- Gigaflare: Enrage. When Archaeotania drops below 15% HP it spawns 3 Aether adds and tethers itself to them, making itself invulnerable until all 3 Aether adds are killed. Players have 120 seconds to kill these adds and Archaeotania.