(Redirected from Patch 5.45)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 5.4: Futures Rewritten is the fourth major content update introduced for Shadowbringers.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Futures Rewritten (10 quests)
- Raid Series: Eden's Promise, Eden's Promise (Savage) the third and final part of the Eden story and raid series
- Dungeon: Matoya's Relict
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Sorrow of Werlyt continued
- Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr: Third chapter
- Faux Hollows: The Navel (Unreal)
- Treasure Hunt: The Shifting Oubliettes of Lyhe Ghiah
- Blue Mage Update: Level cap for blue mages increased to 70, and Stormblood spells have been added.
- Ishgardian Restoration: Completion of the Firmament
- Skysteel Tools upgrades
- Ocean Fishing update: New routes, bonuses, missions, and various other changes
- Gold Saucer: Triple Triad and Doman Mahjong updates
System Changes and Additions
- Explorer Mode: Allows you to explore completed dungeons with all enemies removed for sightseeing purposes. Striking dummies can be placed, and mounts, limit breaks, and job changing are available.
- Available for Shadowbringers dungeons only at release of this patch.
- New Game+: Shadowbringers Part 3 (5.1 to 5.3 main story), role quests, job quests
- Performance New Instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Revelation
- Advanced Materia Melding: Option added to continuously attempt to meld materia to gear until you run out or one is successfully attached.