(Redirected from Patch 5.35)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Reflections in Crystal"
Patch 5.3: Reflections in Crystal is the third major content update introduced for Shadowbringers.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Reflections in Crystal (12 quests)
- Alliance Raid: The Puppets' Bunker, the second chapter of the YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse story and raid series
- Dungeon: The Heroes' Gauntlet
- Trials: The Seat of Sacrifice, The Seat of Sacrifice (Extreme)
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Sorrow of Werlyt - chapter two
- Quest & single-player duty: Sleep Now in Sapphire
- Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr: Second chapter (5.35)
- Faux Hollows: The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Unreal)
- Custom Deliveries: Ehll Tou
- Ishgardian Restoration: Commercial District (5.31)
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Dwarves
System Changes and Additions
- Crafting Collectables overhauled:
- Collectable Synthesis removed.
- Collectable items are now totally separate from non-collectable items. All crafted collectables for Rowena are now prefixed Rarefied. The new recipes are in a separate place in the Crafting Log.
- Rorwena's collectable lists are now static and do not rotate.
- Trial Synthesis - Allows the player to do a "dry run" of crafting an item without actually crafting it or consuming materials.
- A Realm Reborn main story quest pruning and overhaul
- As part of this pruning, all Poetics gear now comes augmented, and pre-Shadowbringers augment items and tokens have been retired to reduce inventory bloat.
- New Game+: A Realm Reborn and Seventh Astral Era main story campaign, and Class Quests
- Mounts can now fly in A Realm Reborn zones after players complete The Ultimate Weapon.
- Housing: Wards 22-24 added to all residential districts. (5.35)
- Sundry Splendors: Easy-to-find vendors located in major cities, exchanging tomestones and scrips for rewards
- Orchestrion: Search function added
- Watching the intro video to an expansion from the title screen will change the title screen to that expansion.
- Heavensward expansion as baseline added to all accounts
- Free trial: Heavensward expansion added, level cap increased to 60, full access to the entire Palace of the Dead, through level 200
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 5.3x season as a whole.