(Redirected from Patch 2.28)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Through the Maelstrom"
Patch 2.2: Through the Maelstrom is the second major content update introduced for A Realm Reborn.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Through the Maelstrom (19 quests, later reduced to 14 in patch 5.3)
- Side Story: Hildibrand, Agent of Enquiry Chapter 2
- Dungeons: The Lost City of Amdapor, Halatali (Hard), Brayflox's Longstop (Hard)
- Trials: The Whorleater (Hard), The Whorleater (Extreme), Thornmarch (Extreme), Battle on the Big Bridge
- Raid Series: The Second Coil of Bahamut
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Sahagin and Kobolds
System Changes and Additions
- Glamour: Allows the player to transform the appearance of his or her gear to match that of other gear, with some restrictions.
- Housing: Gardening added
- Retainer Ventures added
- Duty Roulette: Expert and Duty Roulette: Trials added
- Challenge Log added
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Soldiery