Main Scenario Quest
--Chainsawsteve (talk) 10:37, 7 May 2016 (PDT)==Steps==
Chainsaw Steve speaking with Cid.
Chainsaw Steve in front of Skysteel Manufactory
Biggs' and Wedge's newest design, The Manacutter
- Estinien would have you enlist the aid of Cid Garlond.
- Estinien is forced to concede that Cid's expertise may be your only hope of breaking through the Aery's tempestuous barrier. While the Azure Dragoon keeps vigil over Nidhogg's lair, you are to enlist your old friend's aid. Make your way back to Ishgard, and rendezvous with Alphinaud at Saint Reinette Forum.
- You arrive back in Ishgard to find Alphinaud pondering how best to locate the Ironworks' ever-industrious master. Recalling Lord Emmanellain's fondness for gossip, he suggests paying a visit to Fortemps Manor. Make your way to the Pillars, and speak with the young lord.
- Lord Emmanellain is only too happy to furnish you with the latest gossip surrounding Cid and the Holy See's ill-fated airship. Make your way to Ishgard's airship landing and seek out your old friend.
- You locate Cid at the airship landing, and Alphinaud wastes no time describing your predicament. Wary of pitting the Enterprise against foes as agile as the Dravanians, however, Cid suggests you take a look at his employees' latest project. Head over to the Skysteel Manufactory and speak with Biggs.
- Biggs and Wedge proudly display their newest invention─a diminutive airship known as a “manacutter.” As they set about explaining the craft's various advantages and disadvantages, however, the door bursts open to admit a panting Tataru. The receptionist has news of the sultana! Noting the urgency of the situation, Cid bids you concentrate on matters in Ul'dah while he and his engineers continue work on the manacutter.