(Redirected from Patch 6.01)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 6.0 is the initial release of the Endwalker expansion.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Endwalker (Levels 80-90, 108 quests)
- New Locations: Old Sharlayan (Major City), Radz-at-Han (Minor City), Labyrinthos, Garlemald, Thavnair, Mare Lamentorum, Elpis, and Ultima Thule
- New races: Male Viera added as a playable race, with Female Hrothgar coming later in 6.x.
- New jobs: Sage (Healer), Reaper (melee DPS in maiming gear).
- Dungeons: The Tower of Zot, The Tower of Babil, Vanaspati, Ktisis Hyperboreia, The Aitiascope, The Dead Ends, The Stigma Dreamscape, Smileton
- Trials: The Dark Inside, The Mothercrystal, The Final Day, The Minstrel's Ballad: Zodiark's Fall, and The Minstrel's Ballad: Hydaelyn's Call
- Raid Series: Asphodelos, Asphodelos (Savage) the first part of the Pandæmonium story and raid series
System Changes and Additions
- Level cap increased to 90 for all classes and jobs except Blue Mage.
- "Stat Squish" - All player, enemy stats and the EXP curve adjusted downwards for technical reasons.
- Belts removed from the game to open additional item storage space.
- New Residential District: Empyreum
- Reallocation to plots not yet available for purchase is no longer possible.
- Treasure Hunt - The Excitatron 6000 (6.05)
- The Whorleater (Unreal) removed and Faux Hollows placed on hiatus until Patch 6.1
- Oceania datacenter Materia added - all Oceania worlds designated as New World (6.08)
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestone of Aphorism and Allagan Tomestone of Astronomy
- Allagan Tomestones of Allegory and Allagan Tomestones of Revelation are now deprecated and can be exchanged for Allagan Tomestones of Poetics for a limited time. Activites that previously rewarded Allegory and Revelation, and rewards purchased for Allegory and Revelation, now use Poetics.
- Allagan Tomestones of Phantasmagoria have been removed.
- New Scrip currency: Purple Crafters' Scrip and Purple Gatherers' Scrip
- Yellow Crafters' Scrip and Yellow Gatherers' Scrip are now deprecated and can be exchanged for White Crafters' Scrip and White Gatherers' Scrip for a limited time. Items currently obtained with yellow crafters’ and gatherers’ scrips will be obtained with white crafters’ and gatherers’ scrips respectively by speaking with the scrip exchange, with some exceptions.
- Red Crafters' Scrip and Red Gatherers' Scrip have been removed.
- Shadowbringers gear augmentation items and tokens retired to reduce inventory bloat. Shadowbringers Tomestone gear now available already augmented.
- Gathered items, monster drops, and purchased crafting materials are no longer available as HQ to reduce inventory bloat.
- Six existing hairstyles enabled for female Viera including: One default hairstyle, Ponytails, Controlled Chaos, Pulse (Lightning), Battle-ready Bobs, and Scanning for Style.
- Gender-lock removed from the Spring Dress Glamour Set, the Thavnairian Glamour Set, the Loyal Butler's Uniform, and the Loyal Housemaid's Uniform.
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 6.0x season as a whole.