He Who Would Not Be Denied
|Quest Giver||Haurchefant - Foundation (x7, y8)|
|Reward|| 72000 712 |
, , , ,
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Unrest in Ishgard|| Caught in the Act|
Honoring the Past
Into the Mists
Keeping the Ledger
- Return to Fortemps Manor.
- Speak with Lucia.
- Lord Haurchefant has more than a few questions to ask.
- Lord Haurchefant listens with increasing incredulity as you recount your journey to the Churning Mists with Estinien and Ysayle. Yet the fruits of this unlikely alliance are there for all to see: Nidhogg has fallen, and the heretics have quit the city in peace. Keen to break the news to his father and Ser Aymeric, Haurchefant bids you join him at Fortemps Manor.
- Though glad of your victory, Count Edmont and the others are deeply troubled by the revelation that the Ishgardian faith is built upon a lie. Overcome with emotion, Ser Aymeric leaves to confront the archbishop with the truth, despite the others' warnings that he is certain to be branded a heretic for his trouble.
Though all present are doubtful as to the wisdom of Ser Aymeric's plan, Lucia is determined to support her commander, going so far as to contemplate his rescue. She proceeds to reveal that Ser Aymeric is the illegitimate son of Thordan VII─a fact she hopes will serve to stay the archbishop's hand. Fearing the worst, however, you join Alphinaud, Estinien and Lord Haurchefant in volunteering to assist Lucia should the lord commander be taken prisoner. Find out how she means to proceed.
- While grateful for your assistance, Lucia believes it will not be enough. To be assured of success, you will need to enlist the aid of others. But who?