Taking in the Sights
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - House Fortemps (x6, y6)|
|Reward|| 48000 517 |
, , , , 5x
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Coming to Ishgard||The Better Half|
- Speak with the House Fortemps Manservant, Ishgard, The Pillars, x11,y11
- Speak with the House Fortemps Manservant, Ishgard, The Pillars, x11,y8
- Speak with Elaisse in the Jeweled Crozier, Ishgard,The Pillars, x7,y10
- Speak with the House Fortemps manservant in the Aetheryte Plaza, Ishgard, Foundation, x10y11
- Speak with the House Fortemps manservant.
- Speak with the the Hoplon.
- Speak with the Jeweled Crozier.
- Speak with the Aetheryte Plaza.
- Alphinaud has a mind to learn more about Ishgard.
- Seeing the wisdom in Count Edmont's words, Alphinaud and Tataru resolve to learn more of Ishgard. Before you depart, the count furnishes you all with documentation identifying you as wards of House Fortemps, and commands one of his servants to serve as your guide. Join your comrades outside and begin your tour.
- This being your first time in Ishgard, your guide is adamant that you should first gaze upon the resplendence of the Holy Vault. Heed his words and join him in the Hoplon.
- In the Hoplon, your guide tells you of the Vault, wherein Thordan VII, Archbishop of the Ishgardian Orthodox Church, resides and rules. At this point, Alphinaud takes note of the twelve statues standing nearby, which the manservant confirms as the “knights twelve” who served King Thordan I in antiquity and went on to found the nation of Ishgard. Eager to press on, the manservant bids you follow him to the Jeweled Crozier, where you will be introduced to Mistress Elaisse, master of the Ishgardian markets.
- Though Alphinaud is concerned that the merchants of Ishgard may be reluctant to accept your custom, Mistress Elaisse assures him that nothing could be further from the truth. Weapons, armor, accoutrements, medicine, materials─whatever you desire, it can be found in the Crozier, she promises, and none will refuse your coin. Soon after, your guide signals that it is time to visit the Aetheryte Plaza and makes for Foundation, with Alphinaud and Tataru close behind.
- Having returned to Foundation, your guide advises you to attune to the aetheryte. He then pauses to allow you to catch your breath, and awaits your command to continue the tour.