All Due Respect
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - Ul'dah - Steps of Nald (x12, y16)|
|Reward|| 4800 939 |
, , , x2
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Why We Adventure||Full Belly, Happy Heart|
- Speak with Slafborn in Revenant's Toll.
- Speak with Yugiri.
- Speak with Minfilia in the Rising Stones.
- Alphinaud would have you and Yugiri depart for Revenant's Toll without delay.
- Alphinaud believes it would be for the best if Yugiri made her formal introductions to the leaders of Revenant's Toll at the first opportunity. The Doman delegation would require an escort, of course, and he can think of no better man for the job. Make your way to Revenant's Toll and speak with Slafborn.
- Slafborn warmly welcomes Yugiri to Revenant's Toll, insisting that they dispense with unnecessary formality and treat each other as equals. Having paid your respects to the guild representative, ask Yugiri if she is ready to meet with Minfilia.
- Deep in thought, Yugiri requests a moment's privacy, assuring you that she will join you anon. Enter the Rising Stones and look for Minfilia in the solar.
- You find Minfilia attempting to contact the Students of Baldesion via linkpearl-- more, you suspect, out of habit than hope. After briefly speculating upon their fate, she changes the subject and asks about the Domans-- to which you reply that Yugiri will arrive at any moment. In the subsequent meeting, Minfilia assures Yugiri that she will do her utmost to accommodate her people, as well as any others who may follow. With formal introductions now complete, all present part ways to make ready for the imminent arrival of the first carriages.