When the Bough Wakes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When the Bough Wakes
- Quest giver
- The Rising Stones (X:6, Y:5)
- Quest line
- The Warring Triad
- Required quest
- As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness
- Previous quest
- Gods of Eld
- Next quest
- The Fate of Stars
A Fiendish Likeness
Unukalhai is anxious to act before the Warring Triad awaken.
— In-game description
- Rendezvous with Unukalhai at the Flagship.
- Use the Duty Finder to confront Sephirot in Containment Bay S1T7 (Normal).
- Speak with Unukalhai at the Rising Stones.
- Unukalhai is anxious to act before the Warring Triad awaken.
- Unukalhai warns that the Warring Triad are stirring, and insists that the time to move against them has come. Being the closest to awakening, the eikon known as Sephirot is to be your first target. Join Unukalhai on the Flagship, Azys Lla's main isle, and await the arrival of your fellow Scions.
- You rendezvous with Unukalhai, and are joined by Y'shtola, Urianger and Krile─the latter being the “talented individual” to whom Unukalhai alluded earlier. Having spared no effort in her preparations, the surviving Student of Baldesion swiftly discerns the only feasible way to proceed, and assigns herself the task of disabling Sephirot's shackles. Summon your Echo-blessed companions, and make ready to engage the wrathful god as he awakens from millennia of dream-bound servitude.
※Containment Bay S1T7 (Normal) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have felled the towering Sephirot. Make your way back to the Flagship.
- You return to the Flagship, and share a brief moment of celebration with your companions. For the present, at least, your mission on Azys Lla is complete. Head back to the Rising Stones and speak with Unukalhai.
- Back at the Rising Stones, Urianger compliments you on your victory, but advises you to marshal your strength before contemplating confronting the Warring Triad's two remaining eikons. Given the Garleans' appetite for Allagan technology, however, Unukalhai warns that you may not have the luxury of time. Tiring of the masked youth's portentous utterances, Krile then challenges Unukalhai to reveal his master's identity, but finds the boy wholly unwilling to eschew his veil of secrecy. Though you say nothing, you cannot help but share her misgivings regarding his true motivations...