From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
Minfilia has a new assignment for you.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- 1 Hero's Earrings of Fending
- 1 Hero's Earrings of Slaying
- 1 Hero's Earrings of Aiming
- 2 Allagan Silver Piece
- Speak with Fufulupa.
- Speak with Y'shtola.
- Speak with Thancred in eastern Thanalan.
- Speak with Thancred in Horizon.
- During a recent audit, it was discovered that the crystal stores of Amajina & Sons Mineral Concern have been covertly pillaged. Fearing that the culprits may have ties to the Amalj'aa, the Scions have agreed to assist in the investigation. Proceed to Horizon in western Thanalan and report to Y'shtola.
- You find Y'shtola preoccupied and unwilling to converse at length. Speak to Fufulupa, the Brass Blade leading the investigation, to learn more about the thefts.
- Fufulupa informs you that a heavily laden carriage recently broke through a checkpoint on the Royal Allagan Sunway. Convinced that it must belong to the thieves, he bids you share this news with Y'shtola forthwith.
- Though plainly unconvinced by Fufulupa's assertion that the incident at the checkpoint and the crystal thefts are connected, Y'shtola cannot wholly discount the possibility. Accordingly, she bids you rendezvous with Thancred in eastern Thanalan, where the carriage was said to be headed.
- Thancred reports that the carriage was filled with somnus, not crystals, and that the coachman appears to have no ties to the crystal thieves. Although the Brass Blades are more than satisfied with the seizure, Y'shtola will likely not be so pleased. Return to Horizon and see what other information Thancred has to offer.
- According to Thancred, there is nothing to suggest that the Amalj'aa have come into possession of significant quantities of crystals. As he communicates his findings to Urianger via linkpearl, you cannot help but wonder who is behind the crystal thefts, and what their designs might be.