Mirror the aetheric properties of your target, granting yourself a beneficial effect corresponding with the target's role.
If target is a tank, grants Aetheric Mimicry: Tank, increasing your defense and augmenting certain blue magic spells.
If target is a DPS, grants Aetheric Mimicry: DPS, increasing critical hit rate and direct hit rate by 20%, as well as augmenting certain blue magic spells.
If target is a healer, grants Aetheric Mimicry: Healer, increasing healing magic potency by 20% and augmenting certain blue magic spells.
Cannot be cast on self. Effect ends upon reuse.
— In-game description
Aetheric Mimicry is an action unlocked at level 1. It is available for Blue Mage.
- Chelonian Gate
- Dragon Force
- Matra Magic
- Pom Cure
- Angel's Snack
- Deep Clean
A useful little ability originating with the ghrah, Aetheric Mimicry allows the mage to match his aetherial wavelength to that of another person, granting the same benefits as their hard-won combat training.
|Corruption||60||Elementals||Ghrah||Pharos Sirius (Hard)|
- Ghrah Luminary will summon a monster called "Corruption". Killing the corruption is enough to obtain Aetheric Mimicry.
- After acquiring this, it's strongly recommended to be mimicking at least DPS unless a fight calls for a different mimic.
- The impacted spells for Tank are Cactguard (5% damage reduction becomes 15% damage reduction), Devour (duration from 15s to 70s), Chelonian Gate (Divine Cataract potency increased from 500 to 1,000) and Dragon Force (20% damage reduction becomes 40% damage reduction).
- The impacted spell for DPS is Matra Magic (potency per hit increased from 50 to 100).
- The impacted spells for Healer are Pom Cure (cure potency from 100 to 500), Gobskin (shield potency from 100 to 250), Exuviation (cure potency from 50 to 300), Stotram (restores HP instead of dealing damage) and Angel's Snack (adds 200 potency regen for 15s).
- Aetheric Mimicry: Tank increases physical defense by approximately 145% and magical defense by 40%.