(Redirected from Patch 6.45)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Dark Throne"
Patch 6.4: The Dark Throne is the fourth major content update introduced for Endwalker.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: The Dark Throne (9 quests)
- Side Story: Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (2 quests) (6.45)
- Side Story: Tataru's Grand Endeavor (2 quests)
- Raid Series: Pandæmonium: Anabaseios, Pandæmonium: Anabaseios (Savage) the third and final part of the Pandæmonium story and raid series
- Dungeon: The Aetherfont
- Variant Dungeon: Mount Rokkon (6.45)
- Criterion Dungeons: Another Mount Rokkon, Another Mount Rokkon (Savage) (6.45)
- Trials: The Voidcast Dais, The Voidcast Dais (Extreme)
- Faux Hollows: Containment Bay Z1T9 (Unreal)
- Blue Mage update (6.45)
- New job quests, spells, gear, and Masked Carnivale Stages
- Level cap increase from 70 to 80
- Island Sanctuary update
- Ocean Fishing new route
System Changes and Additions
- Main Scenario improvements
- Duty Support for The Sirensong Sea, Bardam's Mettle, Doma Castle, Castrum Abania, and Ala Mhigo.
- Many bosses in the above listed dungeons have been adjusted, including Garula, the Yol, Magitek Rearguard, Magitek Hexadrone, Hypertuned Grynewaht, Magna Roader, Number XXIV, Inferno, Magitek Scorpion, Aulus mal Asina, and Zenos yae Galvus.
- Manderville Weapons third stage - Majestic Manderville Weapons (6.45)
- DoH/DoL Splendorous Tools fourth and fifth stages - Chora-Zoi's Crystalline Tools and Brilliant Tools (6.45)
- Frontline changes
- PvP Series 3 will end with the launch of 6.4
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Comedy
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 6.4x season as a whole.