From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Tataru - Foundation (x13, y11)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|An Engineering Enterprise||Lost in the Lifestream|
- Speak with Pipin Tarupin at the Hall of Flames.
- Speak with Urianger at the Sil'dih excavation site.
- Speak with Alphinaud at Nophica's Altar.
- Tataru is eager to share her progress in the search for the missing Scions.
- Tataru reveals that shortly after General Raubahn's reinstatement, she asked Marshal Tarupin to conduct a search of the watercourse beneath Ul'dah─the place you last saw Minfilia, Thancred, and Y'shtola. Pipin now sends word of a discovery, and asks that you come to the Hall of Flames.
- At the Hall of Flames, Pipin produces Y'shtola's wand, retrieved from the rubble of the collapsed watercourse. Upon close inspection, Urianger divines that Y'shtola invoked a forbidden teleportation magick and was sent to an unknown location. In order to find her, you must follow the trail of her passage through the Lifestream, starting from the spot the spell was cast. Join Urianger at the Sil'dihn excavation site, that you may begin the search.
- According to Urianger, Y'shtola's trail leads to the Twelveswood, where she likely remains adrift in the Lifestream. He adds that no soul can survive for long in the midst of its restless currents. Realizing the urgency of the situation, Alphinaud resolves to petition the aid of the Elder Seedseer. Make haste to Gridania, and join Alphinaud at Nophica's Altar.
- According to Alphinaud, only the elementals will be able to find Y'shtola within the Lifestream. And only their chosen people, the Padjal, will be able to ask this of them.