The Face of War
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Face of War
Having listened to Emperor Varis's maniacal plans Lyse is ready to go to war.
— In-game description
- Use the Duty Finder to enter the Ghimlyt Dark.
- Speak with Raubahn.
- Speak with Hoary Boulder at the Rising Stones.
- The hour of battle has arrived at last. Together with a contingent of Doman soldiers, you and Alisaie make for Ghimlyt Dark, and the front lines of battle.
※ The Ghimlyt Dark can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Chaos erupts from all sides as you wage your way through the Ghimlyt Dark. Though the imperials send wave after wave of soldiers against you and your allies, their forces are still found wanting. They eventually concede defeat and begin a hasty retreat.
- After reconvening with Lord Hien, Yugiri, and Alisaie, you make ready to give chase when your minds are assailed once again by a mysterious voice. When the pain subsides you find Alisaie lifeless on the ground.
- Thanks to your effeorts, the Garlean forces have retreated, offering the Alliance a brief repreieve. While discussing the present state of the battle against Garlemald, Yugiri returns from the infirmary with distressing news - the chirurgeons can find no cause for Alisaie's affliction. With five of the Scions now fallen, Raubahn suspects you may be shaken, and exhausted besides. With no further signs of Garlean movement, he bids you rest for the interim.
- You return to the Rising Stones and speak with Hoary Boulder, who is dismayed to hear that Alisaie too has succumbed to the deathless sleep that has taken hold of the others. Though Krile and the other remaining Scions have yet to find a remedy, he believes all hope is not yet lost. For now, however, all you can do is wait.