Another Time, Another Place
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - The Dravanian Forelands (x16, y23)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Breaking the Cycle||In the Eye of the Beholder|
- Rendezvous with Y'shtola in Idyllshire.
- Wait with Alphinaud and Y'shtola.
- Speak with Krile outside Matoya's Cave.
- Alphinaud is eager to set out for Sharlayan.
- Alphinaud is curious to know how the Sharlayan scholar will help you to locate Minfilia and Thancred. Happily, all should be revealed soon enough.
- After yet another remarkably uneventful journey, you rendezvous with Y'shtola, who informs you that the Sharlayan scholar arrived safely and is presently exploring the wilderness outside Idyllshire. She should be returning to the Frontbridge at any moment─you need but wait there to meet her.
- The scholar is revealed to be none other than Krile, a dear friend of Minfilia. But that is not all. To your surprise─and Alphinaud's chagrin─you learn that the woman also knew the Leveilleur twins during their time at the Studium. After sparing a moment to reminisce upon those halcyon days, she explains that she has a plan to locate Thancred. However, it will require the use of Master Matoya's Crystal Eye─a powerful relic that the hermit is not like to lend on a whim.
- Upon assembling outside Matoya's cave, you sense that Y'shtola and Alphinaud are nervous. Fortunately, Krile does not share their unease, being blissfully unaware of her proximity to the hermit's abode...