A Hero in the Making
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Minfilia - The Waking Sands (x6, y6)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Lord of the Inferno|| The Company You Keep (Immortal Flames)|
The Company You Keep (Maelstrom)
The Company You Keep (Twin Adder)
- Speak with Tataru.
- Attend the remembrance service at Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre in Gridania.
- Attend the remembrance service at the Royal Promenade in Ul'dah.
- Attend the remembrance service at the Stateroom in Limsa Lominsa.
- Report to Minfilia at the Waking Sands.
- Minfilia is wearing a wry smile, which you sense has something to do with your newfound fame?
- Your recent exploits have garnered you the attention of the Grand Companies of Eorzea, each of which now seeks to recruit you to its ranks. That you might be better informed when deciding which one to join, Minfilia suggests that you attend the forthcoming remembrance services and listen to each Grand Company leader's address. Tataru will be able to furnish you with the particulars.
- Tataru has apprised you of the three remembrance service venues: the Stateroom in Limsa Lominsa, Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre in Gridania, and the Royal Promenade in Ul'dah. Attend the services in any order you desire, and hear what each Grand Company leader has to say.
- You have attended all three services. Based on the words of the Grand Company leaders and the traveling twins, Alphinaud and Alisaie, it would appear that all three nations are beset with myriad problems. Your mission to be informed now complete, make your way back to the Waking Sands, where Minfilia awaits.
- Minfilia expresses her hopes that you will lend your strength to a Grand Company. Weigh your decision well, and give your answer to the officer of the Grand Company you would join.