Waiting for the Wind to Change
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Moghan - The Churning Mists (x20, y26)|
|Reward|| 62400 605 |
, , ,
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Road to Zenith||Heart of Ice|
- Speak with Moghan.
- Defeat threatening monsters to the west of Alphinaud's location.
- Defeat threatening monsters to the east of Alphinaud's location.
- Speak with Estinien.
- Moghan seems fretful about the weather.
- To your frustration, Moghan insists that with the winds blowing as they are, Hraesvelgr is unlikely to be found at Zenith. It would seem you have no choice but to make yourself comfortable, and wait for the weather to turn. Join the moogle in the clearing to the southeast of the wyrm's palace, and inquire if there is anything you can do to make the time pass more quickly.
- Alphinaud has left to gather wood for a fire, but Estinien seems concerned by the youth's distracted air. Follow after your fellow Scion, and see that he returns safely.
- You have slain the creatures lurking in Alphinaud's vicinity. Return to the clearing, and reassure Estinien that all is well.
- You and your companions enjoy the warmth of the crackling campfire, speaking of the road you have traveled, and the lessons you have learned. But though shared adversity has brought you closer together, tensions yet simmer between Estinien and Ysayle. You can only hope that tomorrow's negotiations will bring a final resolution to their─and Ishgard's─conflict...